ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS SYRACUSE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Remember when I said we would have that WTF game like we do every year and people said we wouldn't? Welcome to the WTF game.

Reactions: gottagonow
I think we will find a way to win...regardless...Tre is the most important thing moving forward...hope its not real real serious...

Remember when I said we would have that WTF game like we do every year and people said we wouldn't? Welcome to the WTF game.
Yeah but the WTF is more due to being down two starters....it really has F-d us up...

I'm in the student section by our bench side and I need these kids to get louder. We gotta push the boys on. Thought Tre had broken his wrist from what I could see but thank God it wasn't that

I'm in the student section by our bench side and I need these kids to get louder. We gotta push the boys on. Thought Tre had broken his wrist from what I could see but thank God it wasn't that
Seriously...this is the type of game the crowd can make a huge difference...so much wtf hads already happened....

Shot clock gets us then the 80’s footer and Tre in doubt. What else can happen? We have to make adjustments. Several guys need to man up. Think positive. We are still the best team on the court. We need the breaks to get even out. OFC

Reactions: JohnstonCDevil
I think the pain was just radiating down from his shoulder…I just pray its not bad… I’m keeping hope alive!

Reactions: skysdad
Lol man this board! Down too starters, not playing our best and still up. We are lucky to get out to the big lead before loosing Tre. I'm glad the goat is at the helm and not some of us lol. My goodness, every team will have some adversity at some point. Just our time right now, we all knew it was coming at some point. Get it over early in the season. Duke will adjust. They are trying to play through loosing the defensive leader and hung in there. I'm confident the focus will be there this half with or without Tre.

A tough situation at the moment. Everything has went wrong, and our guys have to regroup. Perhaps if there is any good news about Tre (that it's not a serious injury) then that will help the morale. Time to show some grit.

OFC

Canada all over again (without Tre and Cam) except Syracuse is slightly better than the Canadian teams.

Got to gut this one out

This is why I wasn’t a fan of redshirting Joey. He would have provided extra depth in case of injury.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT