ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS SYRACUSE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

cant remember the last Duke team who didnt have a least one consistent 3pt threat..this is going to be a tough game with their zone if we dont make a least a few 3's. Making Cuse look really good right now. The one ref has called a foul on us every chance he gets!

Are we seriously gonna give up this many points to effing points to syracuse in the 1st half?!

time for the supporting cast to prove their ability...its a Duke shirt...play for it! Cant complain about time given the circumstances today....man up!

Reactions: Mac9192
We just need halftime to regroup...nobody was prepared to play with two guys down...we have people all out of position and rotation...defense is terrible because of it...
I think your right. They will get an update on Tre and that might ease their minds when coming out for the second half

We can’t stay in front of them and they are hitting everything in sight. We at least have control of 1 of those 2 things.

I don't even care if we lose as long as Tre injury isn't serious or long term. It would be a great win with him and Cam both out, but my concern isn't the game, It's our point guard

Reactions: Lavar5150
I’m having a hard time even concentrating on the game. The longer we don’t see Tre at least out on the bench the more concerned I become.

I think Coach K will fix this in the locker room. Syracuse has made A LOT of tough shots. Hopefully their luck tank will run out of gas. So many whistles.

Syracuse, the worst 3 point shooting team in the ACC, is currently shooting 75% from 3 haha

not a fan of this officials crew - lots of fouls called

I am fine with a lot of fouls if there is a lot of fouls, but I have been watching since 29-24. A lot of weak sauce calls on Duke and Williamson has fouled on about every shot with no call...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT