ADVERTISEMENT

Official games day thread- Duke vs Vermont- NCAA tournament

Purdue won big. Maybe Longwood can take down Houston. So you're saying there's a chance?

Right? I swear there’s some damn clowns on here. Who cares if we win by one or forty one. You win and move on. I for one am excited we’re playing again Sunday.
I’ve really never had an issue with you QC, but it’s ironic that you only show up to complain about the complainers.

lol…you guys still want JMU? I’ve watched this team all year….they are dogs! Fast and in your face and can score like crazy.

They just played these first 7 min with more energy and toughness than Duke has shown the entire year.

Reactions: mbdfan and ioliva
This JMU team got some attitude in your face type of style. Ion know
15-4 run… they have that dawg in them

lol at people pointing to their OOC and SOS

Since when did that have anything to do with David taking down goliaths in the big dance 😂

Reactions: mbdfan and Duke Blu
lol…you guys still want JMU? I’ve watched this team all year….they are dogs! Fast and in your face and can score like crazy.

They just played these first 7 min with more energy and toughness than Duke has shown the entire year.
They have impressed me these first 8 minutes, let’s see if they can do it for 40 minutes.

I’m not sure how we keep up with JMU playing 5 or 6 guys….Ryan will be a total DNP for us in that game.

JMU comes at you faster than UNC and we had a ton of problems with their speed…..

JMU plays much faster than we do, very active on both ends. If thats who we play it will be a challenge. Creating lots of TOs

I’ve really never had an issue with you QC, but it’s ironic that you only show up to complain about the complainers.
I really don’t care. It’s just so effing tiring it’s the same ones all the time. Can’t even enjoy a tournament win smdh

Reactions: JimboSlice00
Vermont averages 72 pts and we held them to 47.

That’s what I was looking for. I do think our defense has been underrated T times this year.

Reactions: pisgah101
I still think Wisconsin wins this game at the end. JMU playing on adrenaline early on. Wisconsin seems very composed. Might need to pump the brakes a little Koach.

I still think Wisconsin wins this game at the end. JMU playing on adrenaline early on. Wisconsin seems very composed. Might need to pump the brakes a little Koach.
They seem to be settling into the speed here.

Reactions: ioliva
I really don’t care. It’s just so effing tiring it’s the same ones all the time. Can’t even enjoy a tournament win smdh
It’s called diversity. Everyone can have an opinion man. There’s another board that is full of sunshine and rainbows if this one bothers anyone.

If I’m scheyer I’m playing this tape to the guys and telling them this is the energy we need to play with. Told y’all, James Madison can ball. And they’re dukes biggest weakness… energy and toughness.

Reactions: christophero
If I’m scheyer I’m playing this tape to the guys and telling them this is the energy we need to play with. Told y’all, James Madison can ball. And they’re dukes biggest weakness… energy and toughness.
I'd hope they are sitting in the arena and watching first hand

Reactions: ioliva
If we want to beat them bad enough we will. Houston, on the other hand is up almost 40.

Watched them in person vs App State. The Edwards kid is good, but other than him we match up better at every other position. We will beat JMU by 15 plus if we play them. They play at a much faster pace than Wisconsin, which will favor us.
Yep for all their hype they were the SECOND best team in their conference

Reactions: dukesince91
If JMU sees this out, we are going to have to be ready from the start...as Grant Hill mentioned, Wisky has been chasing the game since the first 5 mins and its not happened...getting down double digits early wont be good. They have a good pick and roll play too...we dont defend that well so preparation will be key. Going to be a scrap for sure

I played football App State, I guess I’m a bit bias and have a hard time giving JMU respect. They have out hustled Wisconsin. I still think we beat them by 15 plus.
Were you part of the famous App St Meatchicken game?

Jmu is not the type of team we struggle with.. they have no big of not that will bully us not sure what some of yall watch. We will be a lot more in our element with them.

Reactions: dukecorey
I played football at App State, I guess I’m a bit bias and have a hard time giving JMU respect. They have out hustled Wisconsin. I still think we beat them by 15 plus.
Looks like App state beat them twice. Did you watch those games and if so what was the key?

I played football at App State, I guess I’m a bit bias and have a hard time giving JMU respect. They have out hustled Wisconsin. I still think we beat them by 15 plus.
I agree with you 100% I’m glad we have them instead of slow down try to beat you in the ground Wisconsin

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT