ADVERTISEMENT

Official gameday thread- Duke vs UNC v2

@Mac9192 your heartfelt thoughts I respect so much sir. Considering the super class incoming, and possible a few
returnees next year, are you concerned about too much talent?

Right now I fear Power, Schutt, Stewart, Reeves possibly all gone. Also as far as upper tier guys leaving, I'd guess Flip, Mitchell, Jeremy and either Proctor or Foster.

You and I have discussed these teams in the past where we thought K brought in too much talent, either disrupting chemistry and/or running future team leaders off???

OFC

OFC
This is my concern in 2024. If Duke loses those 4 guys on top of the seniors and those turning Pro, it will affect recruiting.

So many teams, Blue Bloods and others, are keeping upperclassmen and utilizing the NIL deals.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Good points Hart. It's too early to know who is leaving and who's staying, but I'd venture to say we lose our starting five. A legitimate question that we will find out soon: have Stewart and Power (and Reeves) accepted how this season has gone, enough so that they decide to stay knowing that SIX highly rated kids are coming in?

There's so much at play over the next few months. It's also possible that a few of the kids coming in could change their mind if a few of the current kids decide to stay.

What these kids do know is the same thing many of us know, and that's how many guys will play. This ain't college football. Ten guys aren't going to play 15 plus minutes. Six guys come February will play the bulk of the minutes, with possibly two more around 10-12 a game.
No way we keep all six recruits if they stay.

Reactions: Mac9192
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT