ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS SYRACUSE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

happens all the time....get a quick double digit lead and then regress and the other team comes back...KS did it after an 18-2 start this weekend...must be a mental thing

happens all the time....get a quick double digit lead and then regress and the other team comes back...KS did it after an 18-2 start this weekend...must be a mental thing
I think the team has their mind on Tre and rightfully so! Did not look good. Hope it’s not as bad as it looked.

Zion could foul their whole team out if they don't stop the ball from going in there!!!
OFC

Our athletic trainer is back and is without jones. It seems Tre is done for the night.

ESPN sent me an update saying it’s an apparent wrist injury

Hopefully it’s nothing serious and it’s jiust a case of his shoulder being really sore/stiff from the contact and he’ll be able to come back in after halftime but based on recent history we might not see Tre again in the game because Coach K usually sits players for the rest of the game after an injury occurs. The thing that worries me is the way Tre was holding his wrist with his arm against his body.

a corner 3 leads to a run out dunk...where is the rotation? Playing without thinkng right now

It’s not fair that guys can just throw themselves into Zion and it’s a charge

I would have Goldwire out and Alex in...Let Barrett Run the offense...Jordan is good in spurts as a backup for a breather but not this long....

We should still be able to beat Syracuse without Tre though. Like I said, I think the team is thinking about Tre! Heck I’m thinking about Tre more than I am this game right now!

Also gives us shooters all over with Zion playing mid post...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT