ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS SYRACUSE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I do not like that goaltending call. If that was goaltending, at the point of the block, you are saying the ball is in its downward flight. If it was going down at that point, it was not going in.

Bad call.

Please take Alex out.
Syracuse is doing one thing, attack whoever he is guarding.

For who? I don’t disagree they attack him, but he adds a punch offensively. You have Goldwire who was also getting torched and Robinson, ditto. Can’t run Bolden and Javin the rest of the game.

Reactions: Mac9192
They say he is questionable to return which means it is probably just a stinger. If it was separated, he wouldn’t be questionable to return.

They will hold him out as a precaution. Just like Zion against Florida State.
They way he was holding his arm afterwards, it's not likely a shoulder separation (anterior). A fracture of the humeral head, glenoid or a labrium tear would be the worst cases, I think.

When I say everything they are shooting is going in, it really is. We need to keep attacking middle

Bad bad shot by RJ. Didn’t need that. And not just him, we are in chuck mode this half. Work for the good shot. And get it in the middle.

In the refs small defense, Duke is not being aggressive enough to get those refs to call those fouls.

And this is why I do not like replay. Yes, it came up big at FSU, but that could have been a just as big of a bad out of bounds call as any...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT