ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS SYRACUSE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I know this is a bit of a duh statement, but with Tre out the offense is just terrible. Pass it around on the perimeter until someone shoots a three. Occasionally dump it to Zion and let him do work. Yikes.

No Jones, no Reddish, refs have been awful, we have shot awful, Cuse hit about everything, and we got it to OT.

I know I’ll be in the minority, but I’m okay with Jack to keep shooting. Nobody was moving on offense. The only thing they’re going to get are open outside shots. White, Alex and RJ are the only three that can hit outside shots. White will eventually hit one. Just might not be tonight.

Reactions: Liftee and Dattier
It’s a shame..we could of won this..we made really bad decisions down the stretch with “who” touches the ball...

We had a lot of players play more than usual...they played hard...in the end we have to be smarter...we let this one get away even though two guys where down.....

Saddest loss I’ve seen in awhile. So disappointed in this garbage performance, dang

That was a terrible play from Bolden In the end also...just no way to block that and leaves his guy wide open for a put back...we played dumb....

Well crap. It took a freak show shooting night for them and Duke down 2 starters.

I've never seen so many lucky threes but it is what it is and the refs suck a big one

If Tre isn’t okay we don’t do anything this year and definitely won’t do anything next year. Bc there is no point guard on the roster. But thanks to Jack and Alex. This game is on you. AWFUL.

Just be okay Tre.

I’m not sure what some of you expect. Roles were completely different without tre. And a lot was being done on the fly. Can’t fault the effort. Shoot a little better duke wins. Tre plays duke wins by close to 20.

I do think this is something O’Connell can grow from.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT