ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH DAKOTA STATE - NCAA TOURNAMENT OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

So it’s a bad thing we are playing defense? I’m confused.
What defense? Duke is only up by four and being out rebounded by NDST. They are a 16 seed. So your saying this defense effects a team with two scorers? Seriously one player is scoring against Duke right now.

Reactions: BM16
This game should not be in this close. Getting out rebounded by a smaller team is inexcusable. Settling for jump shots against at team you have a clear size advantage over is just DUMB basketball.
No where in anything I wrote did I say that it should be this close, or that this wasn’t embarrassing or anything close to that. All I said was thank goodness that we were playing defense. By saying that I’m acknowledging that we aren’t playing well and it could have been worse if we decided to not play defense as well. I’m so confused right now.

Reactions: jthegreat
North Dakota is going to shoot better from 3 in the second half. Law of averages. We better bring it second half.

Pack the paint and you can beat Duke. No AOC, No white and no outside shooting isn’t a recipe for a final four.

Not a real impressive half. We need to come out in the 2nd half with a purpose and take control of this game. Defense has been strong, but offense has not been sharp. We need some outside fire power, and for some reason it stays on the bench!!
OFC

Reactions: christophero
My man, they look rough regardless of what other teams did. They can turn it on in the 2nd half, fortunately.
I have expected Duke to struggle out the gate every game for a long time now. It seems like they have to, for whatever reason, get a feel for the game. After they adjust, which they have and will, it's usually down hill from there. I don't ever pay attention to what's going on in the first half, because it's usually 180 degrees from the first half. The GOAT will get in that butt.

The team and Zion in particular have been awful. Hopefully they get the bad game out of the way. Of note, Zion had one rebound in 20 minutes against those midgets.....that's inexcusable for him.

We shouldn't be allowed to take jump shots. Chuck is right, we're too impatient.

This is garbage. K saying this team is very good. BS this team SUCKS and we’re playing like trash again. Spark a freaking fire sit cams A and play some guys that can score. We won’t have to worry abkut next weekend playing like this
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

It’s NDST 16 and Duke 18 points in the paint and Duke is being out rebounded. I expect Duke to win but not in a close game against a 16 seed who’s tallest player is 6’10” .

If Cam don't start hitting some shots IMO this team can't win the title...we need him badly because the rest just can't shoot...maybe he can't either lol

This is garbage. K saying this team is very good. BS this team SUCKS and we’re playing like trash again. Spark a freaking fire sit cams A and play some guys that can score. We won’t have to worry abkut next weekend playing like this
Calm down man. It was a horrible performance no doubt but, if this team sucked like you say it'd be a great performance.

I kept waiting for the punchline and then it never came...

Reactions: retiredsoldier
K is not immume to criticism. His handling of the bench this season has been really poor. The one positive has been the integration of Goldwire into the rotation

Reactions: ioliva
They need their butts chewed out at half time and need to come out and remind the nation what this team and program is about!

Reactions: christophero
Cam charges too much . Pull up and shoot that sh!t. He is too talented to be struggling like this. He needs to get his confidence back in his outside shot.

I pick him out of all the guys as I feel he is the X-factor for Duke. Zion may drag Duke to the final four but it's Cam Reddish that will help Duke hang that #6 banner.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT