ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH DAKOTA STATE - NCAA TOURNAMENT OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I have no doubt we win this game. But dang we just look entirely unimpressive for the talent we have at times.

It’s a good thing we are playing defense or this could be worse?
It’s a 16 seed. There is nothing about this game that’s a positive out side of Goldwire hitting a three so far. Defense, yet NDST is still in this almost at the half. They have one player scoring right now and it’s still a four point game.

Reactions: PixelDevil
Jordan is going to be such a helpful piece to our program. He’s only I always had my eye on. He showed his grit from a very early time. Hard worker.

Nah, I’m far more concerned with his coaching. He refuses to go deep in the bench for a potential spark plug.
I don’t get why he can’t throw AOC or Baker in for a couple minutes in a game like this.. this opponent isn’t going to exploit their defensive weaknesses.. and they can hit open 3’s.

Why hasn’t AOC gotten any burn. We need three point shots to fall to open up the lane. Teams are going to start packing the paint on Duke and dare them to shoot it

Lmbo at this board. Every game day thread it seems to be one guy you never see post here on a regular basic, come in with the some off the wall BS!

Reactions: dbav
It’s a 16 seed. There is nothing about this game that’s a positive out side of Goldwire hitting a three so far. Defense, yet NDST is still in this almost at the half. They have one player scoring right now and it’s still a four point game.
So it’s a bad thing we are playing defense? I’m confused.

This is garbage. K saying this team is very good. BS this team SUCKS and we’re playing like trash again. Spark a freaking fire sit cams A and play some guys that can score. We won’t have to worry abkut next weekend playing like this

Reactions: Duke1783 and BM16
So it’s a bad thing we are playing defense? I’m confused.

This game should not be in this close. Getting out rebounded by a smaller team is inexcusable. Settling for jump shots against at team you have a clear size advantage over is just DUMB basketball.

I think this is how it’s always going to be. Some of the nice comfortable leads we should have we will not because we desperately cannot shoot the three, where if we were even a little better we could sieze control far more easily.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT