ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH DAKOTA STATE - NCAA TOURNAMENT OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

So what if they're lottery picks? They're still 18 ****ing years old man. Hell, UNC is getting that ass tanned right now with seniors. It's March, shit happens, they came out flat and corrected it. Should they have played so bad in the first? No, but they did, and they came out and dominated like they should've, and won. That's all that matters right now, staying alive to fight another day. And they didn't even survive, they just crushed them that second half.
Dude stop cursing and “ killers Kill” so hype your team like your comments . Come get a shot of this Jamison and stop being so serious. By the way like stated the first half was the same reason a lot don’t have Duke winning it all I never said we wouldn’t win the game but this team better come with it for forty minutes not twenty.

Dude stop cursing and “ killers Kill” so hype your team like your comments . Come get a shot of this Jamison and stop being so serious. By the way like stated the first half was the same reason a lot don’t have Duke winning it all I never said we wouldn’t win the game but this team better come with it for forty minutes not twenty.
Don't tell me how to act when you spent the whole game thread trashing our boys. And thanks but no thanks on the Jamison, I'm a vodka man myself.

Reactions: QC Dukie
a lot of comments on our bad first half. but the way i look at it - we played great defense the whole game. our defense in the first half was solid. we just need to convert a few more of those offensive possessions. great win tonite!

Reactions: BOOGIEMAN1914
I would love to see us play the next 4 games just like this one as long as we win going away. Play awful in the first half and murder the other team in the 2nd half. Yep, I could live with that but I would like to have a written guarantee of the wins.

They are ****ing freshman playing in their first ever tourney game. Calm the hell down dude. Those young dudes pour their heart, sweat and tears into this team, show them some ****ing respect. It's fine to be upset with how they played for 1 half but they more than corrected it in the second.
Agreed. UVA and UNCheat also had first half issues. Not surprising to see it happen even with a veteran team.

Reactions: dukehokie
The effort was good in the first, the execution was bad. I’ll chalk it up to jitters until proven otherwise. Clearly there wasn’t a “deficiency” with this team, because the second half was what we expected.

When you can win and learn, it’s a great thing. I’m sure the team learned what the focus needs to be to put a team down, but it’s the tournament. No one is just going to crumble.

However, the defense in the first half was praiseworthy and it’s the reason Duke stayed up against an “I think I can” team. On to the next.

Reactions: christophero
I'm not worried about Sunday. Play our game and we win. I'm more worried about next weekend. Maybe Liberty can shock the world again.

Reactions: dukehokie
Happy Saturday folks. Got up this morning (I'm thankful for that!), the sun is shining, it's a beautiful day, and I get to watch a little "March Madness" with no stress or care which team wins.
But the best thing is, I (we) get to watch Duke play at least one more time! I say one more because there are no guarantees of a next game. I'm going to enjoy every single minute that I have to watch these great kids in their quest to hang #6. Let's enjoy the ride.
Go Duke!
OFC

I just finished watching the game again. If you have it recorded, go back to around the 16:40 mark in the second half. Dude tried to drive on Cam and and Cam blocked it out of bounds. Zion was on the opposite side of the court and started laughing and shaking his head like he was thinking " dude you really going to try that on Cam lol."

Reactions: Showenuff
Happy Saturday folks. Got up this morning (I'm thankful for that!), the sun is shining, it's a beautiful day, and I get to watch a little "March Madness" with no stress or care which team wins.
But the best thing is, I (we) get to watch Duke play at least one more time! I say one more because there are no guarantees of a next game. I'm going to enjoy every single minute that I have to watch these great kids in their quest to hang #6. Let's enjoy the ride.
Go Duke!
OFC

It's a GREAT day!!! I'm on the golf course, talking about the tourney with some buddies, and ready to watch the eventual national champion Duke Blue Devils!!!

Sometimes I wonder if some of you ever actually watch basketball. Highlighting the first 20 minutes as an area of concern... Get real. Sometimes when you play teams that have no chance in hell, they come out with their very best shot and find ways to keep up. Note the Princeton game earlier this year. Kept up early but we still won by like 50+

Could these teams shock the world? Yup, but 135-1 says it’ll happen almost never. Let it go. These teams have nothing to lose and that can tackle nerves early on. It’s pretty typical to see in tourney time.

Don't tell me how to act when you spent the whole game thread trashing our boys. And thanks but no thanks on the Jamison, I'm a vodka man myself.
I just disabled the "ignore" feature to see who you were chatting with. Not surprisingly, it was our very own Moe, Larry & Curly.

0threeS-curly-howard-larry-fine-moe-howard-1941.jpg

Reactions: retiredsoldier
I just disabled the "ignore" feature to see who you were chatting with. Not surprisingly, it was our very own Moe, Larry & Curly.

0threeS-curly-howard-larry-fine-moe-howard-1941.jpg

They look like steat, kerosay and guru gary to me. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT