ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH DAKOTA STATE - NCAA TOURNAMENT OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

The defense has been pretty great but the offense is terrible. We’re just missing shot after shot and of course... cam is off.

This board on game day by some.
giphy.gif

I feel like this thread is a big group therapy session for many, haha.

This board on game day by some.
giphy.gif
That’s because this is a 16 seed playing the overall number one seed yet Duke has played seven players and NDST has one player scoring. Not to mention Duke is being out rebounded by a team with one 6’10” player.
Duke wins but it might be a scary win and by that I mean single digits.

Hang in there folks, the Staff will get them settled down during the break. The "D" will keep us in this If we keep talking and helping. We just need to be patient on offense. We will get on a run and blow this open.
Go Duke!
OFC

I think this is how it’s always going to be. Some of the nice comfortable leads we should have we will not because we desperately cannot shoot the three, where if we were even a little better we could sieze control far more easily.
I was thinking the same. We have to play the best defensive players because nobody on this team has shown their consistent from the outside

That’s because this is a 16 seed playing the overall number one seed yet Duke has played seven players and NDST has one player scoring. Not to mention Duke is being out rebounded by a team with one 6’10” player.
Duke wins but it might be a scary win and by that I mean single digits.
Shey its win and move on. Lets just hope we can do that.

Last edited:
I think some of the panic is understandable. This is win or go home, no re-do. We are not very good right now and if they come out and gain some more confidence this may not end well
It may be for some, but to panic in the first half of a basketball game gains what? I understand if they have not played like this 90% of the season against teams they should put away, but they have. How many times have we seen this, and yes I know, it's win or go home. I'm pretty positive they know that as well. Different strokes for different folks.

Zion is a goddamn animal.

That kid looked scared once he realized who chased him down.

That was a Graysonesque play!

Reactions: Louisville Crazie
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT