ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

The corrupt and incompetent Biden crime family just convicted Hunter Biden. :rolleyes:

^If you're so lacking in self-awareness you can't recognize you're being mocked, I suppose.

Happy Fathers Day to all conservatives,moderates,libs,
everyone here. Genuinely hope its a great day for all dads!!! :)

OFC

Reactions: GhostOf301
Any Biden voters still out there after last nights debacle? Old Joe is done unless the Dems can harvest enough votes.
Ol Joe has been on a gradual decline for quite some time. He hasn't been mentally fit for years. The left finally has to admit what we've known all along, that he should have been under assisted living for at least the last five years.

No caring family member would subject their loved one to what we have been seeing for years. Either Jill doesn't love him, or the Biden family has been blackmailed. It's one or the other.

These are some evil people behind the curtain.

I wasn't excited about President Biden the first time I voted for him. I would have loved for him to step aside for someone else. I'd have happily voted against him in the primary against several other 2020 candidates. I predict he loses this time. I don't have anyone particular in mind, but any one of the 10 people suggested here would be preferable. Gov Whitmer and Gov Beshear, maybe. The Republican Party has lost its soul. The Democratic Party has lost its brain.

Last edited:
The Democrats are delusional, but what’s worse is they’re evil. The Republicans could never get away with what the Democrats can. And anyone with half a brain knows Ol Joe has not made any decision. He doesn’t know the difference between chocolate or vanilla ice cream.

Most of the Republicans aren’t much better. Trump isn’t one of them. He’s an arrogant, mouthy New Yorker. But he’s one hell of a negotiator, and sharp as a tack business wise.

The left is too hung up on feelings, and not facts. F your feelings.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT