ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

hpnole

Cameron Crazy
Jan 18, 2005
I don't know if Burr is guilty of insider trading or not, nor do I care. However, the wearing of a mask with UNC on it is unpardonable. That alone ought to get him some time in jail. Sorry Richard, hope you wind up in a cell somewhere with a bunch of NCSt and Duke fans...Hey mods , if this is too political , just delete it.

I foresee a thread full of positive comments. Fellow Duke fans lifting each other up and everyone being respectful of each other's opinions. But hey, I am a cockeyed optimist. Oh and Burr should go to:

Reactions: SWEc/o95 and dbav
No need for it to be political. 4 being looked at. 3 GOP, 1 Dem. If they cheated, especially at a time like this, throw the book at them if the evidence dictates.

And yes, the mask makes it worse.

I can't imagine this being poorly received... the guy wore a UNC mask. Would ANYONE on this forum defend the guy?
my point exactly. I did not realize that someone else had posted about his wearing this sucky mask..

Reactions: dbav
All I can say is look at a couple of his alumni. john edwards and mike nifong. You can bet your sweet ram's rear end they have a cheater mask too. Great men with integrity. OFC

Edwards is a toolbag. We have several people who are in the political realm of things that are known as habitual cheaters and yet have universal love among their supporters though.

Not sure why you tagged me as I don’t care about politics all that much. I’m not a brainwashed sheeple like many Leftists here and as intense and paranoid Tin hat gents as couple of hard core right wingers here.

When you bring politics in, one generally leads with “feeling” over fact. See Perspective: you could literally show how the cdc classification change brought forth a padding/inflation of deaths with covid. Doesn’t matter though - can’t be true because one side says the gov/ media doesn’t lie, and the other believes our POTUS will save us and correct it lol.

@pisgah101 @Dad2ze look at ‘em jump on the OP like they did on that FB pic hahaaa

I don't know if Burr is guilty of insider trading or not, nor do I care. However, the wearing of a mask with UNC on it is unpardonable. That alone ought to get him some time in jail. Sorry Richard, hope you wind up in a cell somewhere with a bunch of NCSt and Duke fans...Hey mods , if this is too political , just delete it.
You not having a problem with a rich senator dumping stock via insider trading is a problem

Reactions: Dattier
When did he actually dump the stock? I really don't know. I think that it was weeks after being briefed, but I could be wrong. And it appears that Burr is not wealthy at all relative to other Senators. If I knew that my portfolio were going to plummet, I don't think that I could sit on my hands and do nothing. I would probably find a more discreet way than selling 29 individual stocks, but I would find a way to look out for myself

When did he actually dump the stock? I really don't know. I think that it was weeks after being briefed, but I could be wrong. And it appears that Burr is not wealthy at all relative to other Senators. If I knew that my portfolio were going to plummet, I don't think that I could sit on my hands and do nothing. I would probably find a more discreet way than selling 29 individual stocks, but I would find a way to look out for myself
Ask Martha Stewart how that went!!!
OFC

Burr is officially toast as an NC politician. If the insider trading to dump thousands of $ in stocks prior to COVID dirdnt do it, the UNC mask does it! Never would he get an ABC vote again! OFC

Last edited:
Reactions: kingbluedevil
You not having a problem with a rich senator dumping stock via insider trading is a problem
Not that, i just really did not intend for this to be a political BS post. Just making the point of the mask he was wearing. Yes, I have a problem with it just as i have on for a certain female liberal congress member doing the same thing, but not getting the press old Richard has. Again, not meaning to start a political post. I try to keep my political views off social media or sports sites, such as this one.

Reactions: dbav
Show beer. I like Bush Ice. At least the cops didn't show up today. And she said she was sorry. Never a good idea to have to men or women with guns in your house. Perspective

Reactions: hart2chesson
OK, we've now had Ipsy's bizarre attempt at humor....He did dub this a "Perspective" thread however, so its got to have some bite to it, a topic to provoke differing POV. @Mac9192 you thrive on debate, tee it up for us! OFC

OK, we've now had Ipsy's bizarre attempt at humor....He did dub this a "Perspective" thread however, so its got to have some bite to it, a topic to provoke differing POV. @Mac9192 you thrive on debate, tee it up for us! OFC
I thought I did a pretty good job myself. The humor not so much. You’d have to meet me to get a feel fo my humor. The whole thing was suppose to be another thread “perspective” with the “7up can” representing it. Then the “Sike” being the “coors light beer” kind of deal. Idk how to explain it...BUT I did cut the 7up can perfect huh? Lmao I was bored

Figured I’d get a “that piss water” comment by now and be debating beers

I don’t know where that 7up came from....I’d be fooling nobody around here drinking that lol

Ok I'll start a topic. Movie you like that you'd be embarrassed telling your friends that you like. For me it would be...Flowers in the Attic (creepy and the 80's movie leaves out the book's icky parts) and She's All That. (Funny romantic comedy)

Reactions: IFaZe
Clueless. But I had a huge crush on Alicia Silverstone. Also, anything with Paul Rudd is worth giving a shot. Love that dude. And I stand by my love for that movie to this day.

Paul Rudd has that great dry delivery. I liked him in Knocked Up. Clueless is loosely based on Jane Austin I believe. Emma perhaps? Just like 10 Things I Hate About You (another good one) is based on Taming of the Shrew.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT