ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

It is interesting that asking people to respect differences, even if those differences make them uncomfortable, is. now described as "fraud, division, racism and hate." Oh and Mac, sexual orientation is not a choice.
Not a choice. Then why do people go back and forth from homosexual relationships to heterosexual relationships? Just curious on that one.

Lol. You are one gullible person if you think BLM is any of those things.
How right you are. An organizaiton whose purpose is to end white supremacy and to advocate that brown-skinned people are treated with the same respect by Law Enforcement as white people are could never be about any of those things.

How right you are. An organizaiton whose purpose is to end white supremacy and to advocate that brown-skinned people are treated with the same respect by Law Enforcement as white people are could never be about any of those things.
You think white people and law enforcement are the enemy. Does that mean all school teachers are awful too because some have been convicted of sexual offenses against their students?

You are such a miserable (and delusional) person.

You think white people and law enforcement are the enemy. Does that mean all school teachers are awful too because some have been convicted of sexual offenses against their students?

You are such a miserable (and delusional) person.
Nowhere did I say that. Nor do I think it, having been law enforcement for over 30 years. The delusion is all yours

You do realize this theory of how LEO's treat brown skinned American's more poorly than white skinned Americans has been debunked, right?

The most intriguing part is his colleagues who didn't like his very extensive study told him not to publish it. I wonder why that is?!

Well. I said you were gullible. I was wrong to say that. 9 years ago, you would have been gullible to believe that BLM stands for any of the things you say. But if you actually believe this today, you aren't gullible. You're just stupid.

They lie cheat and steal. Biggest fraud outside of the Clinton Foundation.

@Mac9192 have you watched the fall of Minneapolis? I wasn't going to, but my wife said people at her work told her to. We just finished it. Changed a lot of what I previously felt. Anyone who had an opinion on the George Floyd case should watch it.

I don't think a not guilty verdict would have been good for our country. But I originally wanted a guilty verdict because of me believing that it was a wrongful death and the consequences of a not guilty verdict. Now, after seeing undeniable facts, those cops were wrongfully convicted. A lot of questions from the videos we saw were answered by the videos we didn't see.

No, I haven’t seen that video. I posted a video I found when Datt was asking me for proof about my take on Chauvin being innocent in the death of Floyd. The guys in the video (both black) spoke about The Fall of Minneapolis. These two guys are not right wingers, and both went in thinking Floyd was murdered, yet changed their tune. They said unless it was altered, Chauvin was railroaded.
For the record, I thought Chauvin was guilty until I saw a clip about a year ago from the ME. This video confirms it. But they weren’t going to let the truth out. The white guy had to be found guilty.

Last edited:
The debunking of the myth that Chauvin was framed and that Floyd died from an overdose

Sure, if you look hard enough, anything can be debunked. The media is awful. If you think we are told the truth, I've got some prime ocean front property in Tennessee I'll sell. Pick an issue. Covid, the election, racism...
The difference between most conservatives and about all liberals is the conservatives realized about 7-8 years ago that too many politicians, and majority of the media, lie to us. The liberals think their side are the searchers for the truth, the side that helps the downtrodden and victims, and the defenders of freedom, while the other side is ignorant, racists, and homophobic.

Sounds like projection to me.

You do realize this theory of how LEO's treat brown skinned American's more poorly than white skinned Americans has been debunked, right?

The most intriguing part is his colleagues who didn't like his very extensive study told him not to publish it. I wonder why that is?!
"As a conservative watchdog to the nation’s higher education system, Campus Reform exposes liberal bias and abuse on the nation’s college campuses. Our team of professional journalists works alongside student activists and student journalists to report on the conduct and misconduct of campus administrators, faculty, and students. Campus Reform holds itself to rigorous journalism standards and strives to present each story with accuracy, objectivity, and public accountability."

This site is considered one of "mixed" factual reporting and "medium credibility." Additionally, the article you cite is more an interview with the author of the study, rather than the study itself, and there have been arguments against his study, as well. "Debunked" on the basis of his single study?

Last edited:
The debunking of the myth that Chauvin was framed and that Floyd died from an overdose

And vetting sources from someone on "my side," as well... Glenn Loury is considered a conservative. Bradley Balko, a liberal.
I'm not familiar with either of them, but Loury seems like the kind of conservative we sorely lack here: one with introspection and self-awareness, who is willing to investigate his own biases and change his mind.

I'm not familiar with either of them, but Loury seems like the kind of conservative we sorely lack here: one with introspection and self-awareness, who is willing to investigate his own biases and change his mind.
This is very rich Datt, even coming from you. You also must have missed the part where I said most conservatives here realized about 7-8 years ago that "our side" weren't really on our side. That's a far cry from how you and Sdevada think. Which is a direct reflection of the tv talking heads that lean left.

It's almost admirable how dedicated you two are to "the cause."

He had almost 4 times what they consider a lethal amount of fentanyl in his system. Added to being high on meth. You're not debunking anything. To act like he would have died otherwise is highly ignorant.

He had almost 4 times what they consider a lethal amount of fentanyl in his system. Added to being high on meth. You're not debunking anything. To act like he would have died otherwise is highly ignorant.
There is an explanation for that. Guess you did not bother to read it.

Do you believe that if Floyd was sober, he would have died due to the way he was being restrained?
Her and Datt are only interested in “their side” winning. Facts don’t matter, just like burning the police station down. If they truly cared, they’d be condemning the thugs for that.

But nope, we get silence from these two. Which says all we need to know about their character.

Do you believe that if Floyd was sober, he would have died due to the way he was being restrained?
Absolutely. If you read the second installment, there is a discussion of how his behavior was consistent with his claustrophobia and inconsistent with a fentanyl high.

Her and Datt are only interested in “their side” winning. Facts don’t matter, just like burning the police station down. If they truly cared, they’d be condemning the thugs for that.

But nope, we get silence from these two. Which says all we need to know about their character.
What the hell are you talking about?

It was a mostly peaceful burning. Nothing to condemn.

You're a liar.
How do you come up with that conclusion and what precisely am I lying about? That I believe he would have died of asphyxiation even without the drugs in his system or that there is no explanation in the article I posted?

What the hell are you talking about?
It’s pretty obvious. Haven’t heard you or Datt condemn any action from Antifa, BLM, or anyone else when they loot, riot, burn down, or kill.

But let a white man (bonus anger if he’s a cop) be charged with anything. You two will all the sudden bang your gavel for justice.

You’re either extremely delusional, a liar, or both.

How do you come up with that conclusion and what precisely am I lying about? That I believe he would have died of asphyxiation even without the drugs in his system or that there is no explanation in the article I posted?
So you will just buy anything you're sold as long as the salesman toes the line, huh?

It’s pretty obvious. Haven’t heard you or Datt condemn any action from Antifa, BLM, or anyone else when they loot, riot, burn down, or kill.

But let a white man (bonus anger if he’s a cop) be charged with anything. You two will all the sudden bang your gavel for justice.

You’re either extremely delusional, a liar, or both.
I believe the issue with BLM, was that most of the violence and destruction during their marches was caused by looters who attached themselves to the marchers. As for Antifa, the discussion on this board was about their role in the January 6 insurrection and Trump’s ridiculous assertion that the marauders were Antifa and not his supporters. That claim has now been completely disproved thanks to testimony at the subsequent hearings. As for the rest, you have come to those conclusions about my willingness to criticize white men without a single shred of evidence. Have a nice day.

So you will just buy anything you're sold as long as the salesman toes the line, huh?
I believe the issue with BLM, was that most of the violence and destruction during their marches was caused by looters who attached themselves to the marchers. As for Antifa, the discussion on this board was about their role in the January 6 insurrection and Trump’s ridiculous assertion that the marauders were Antifa and not his supporters. That claim has now been completely disproved thanks to testimony at the subsequent hearings. As for the rest, you have come to those conclusions about my willingness to criticize white men without a single shred of evidence. Have a nice day.
You were saying @GhostOf301 ?

Reactions: GhostOf301
Oh, the irony.
There's no irony. I really suggest that you take the time to watch the fall of Minneapolis. It is on YouTube for free. Since you lefty loons are all so open minded, I trust that you have the ability to see the truth and not go off on how it leans in favor of the cops. Because it doesn't lean in favor of the cops. It goes in to great detail about the truth. You will see everything they did to keep the truth out of the eyes of the jury and the public. Give it a watch.

Good grief. You really are a soldier, puppet, good little student... to the left and their cause. Your ability to shift, blame, divert is almost admirable.

There's no irony. I really suggest that you take the time to watch the fall of Minneapolis. It is on YouTube for free. Since you lefty loons are all so open minded, I trust that you have the ability to see the truth and not go off on how it leans in favor of the cops. Because it doesn't lean in favor of the cops. It goes in to great detail about the truth. You will see everything they did to keep the truth out of the eyes of the jury and the public. Give it a watch.
I doubt that will happen. Datt deserted her earlier. He left quicker than a fat kid in dodgeball. I'll give the poor girl credit, she fought as long as she could today.

I doubt that will happen. Datt deserted her earlier. He left quicker than a fat kid in dodgeball. I'll give the poor girl credit, she fought as long as she could today.
Now that’s messed up Mac. How awful of you to use the word fat. Just one more thing to get a liberal upset about.

Reactions: Mac9192
Not a choice. Then why do people go back and forth from homosexual relationships to heterosexual relationships? Just curious on that one.
Some do, but not all. And if we are going to talk about being gay as a choice then the same should apply to being straight, right? So that must mean that you are sexually attracted to men as well as women but decided to choose women. Goose/gander after all.

Some do, but not all. And if we are going to talk about being gay as a choice then the same should apply to being straight, right? So that must mean that you are sexually attracted to men as well as women but decided to choose women. Goose/gander after all.
Thanks

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT