ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

I am not the one being duped. Somehow, you guys believe that Trump pulled that ridiculously macho stunt and that negotiating as if you are John Wayne is a good thing. Talk about being manipulated, you guys are exhibit A and B.
You actually believe that the debacle in Afghanistan was dropped at Biden's feet. You definitely have been duped. Our country has one, single commander in chief. Biden made the call to leave Afghanistan the way he did. While leaving thousands of Afgans to certain death, billions of dollars in our military equipment for the Taliban to use or sell. And resulting in the deaths of 13 of our soldiers. But that was 4 or 5 days ago, Jack.

I am not the one being duped. Somehow, you guys believe that Trump pulled that ridiculously macho stunt and that negotiating as if you are John Wayne is a good thing. Talk about being manipulated, you guys are exhibit A and B.
Maybe not duped...but you believe what you've been fed from the sources you consume. Every poll has at least 30% who still unequivocally support someone who is obviously unfit for the job no matter the evidence. You are obviously in that percentage. Bless your heart.

You actually believe that the debacle in Afghanistan was dropped at Biden's feet. You definitely have been duped. Our country has one, single commander in chief. Biden made the call to leave Afghanistan the way he did. While leaving thousands of Afgans to certain death, billions of dollars in our military equipment for the Taliban to use or sell. And resulting in the deaths of 13 of our soldiers. But that was 4 or 5 days ago, Jack.
Biden, having a sense of honor, kept to Trump's withdrawal agreement,, which was a disaster because of Trump's ineptness. You guys keep talking about how I am being duped but my god. Trump no longer has sane thoughts and has promised to be a dictator. He is clearly mentally ill and delusional. i think you guys like that because you truly believe only straight white men should run this country and the rest of us should know our place. The promise of this country is so great and wonderful but Trump and his megasses are simply spitting on it. Way to go guys.

• Haha
Reactions: denverexpat
Biden, having a sense of honor, kept to Trump's withdrawal agreement,, which was a disaster because of Trump's ineptness. You guys keep talking about how I am being duped but my god. Trump no longer has sane thoughts and has promised to be a dictator. He is clearly mentally ill and delusional. i think you guys like that because you truly believe only straight white men should run this country and the rest of us should know our place. The promise of this country is so great and wonderful but Trump and his megasses are simply spitting on it. Way to go guys.
Ol gal, it’s obvious the room you’re in is low in oxygen. Step outside and breathe some fresh air.

You need it.

Holy shit, you are a huge sheep.

Sense of honor, WTH? I’ve never heard that line used before. Like Biden is going to honor something Trump supposedly was going to do. Keep making excuses for your inept President.

Sense of honor, WTH? I’ve never heard that line used before. Like Biden is going to honor something Trump supposedly was going to do. Keep making excuses for your inept President.
That shows how completely uninformed you are. Biden kept to the agreements Trump negotiated because he thought that contracts and agreements of former Presidents with foreign bodies should be honored even by a new administration. Sadly Trump's negotiations were so inept and actually stupid, that the initial withdrawal was a disaster. After that, however, Biden got out over 100,000 troops and civilians without any deaths at all, something that was in the press but perhaps you glossed over.

I had thought, as had other sane and patriotic Americans, that after January 6th, the scales would finally fall away from Maga eyes and we would all agree that Trump could never be allowed to be President. We all watched the same footage and we all heard Trump thank the protesters later that day when he asked them to go home. But, by almost the net day ,the gaslighting had begun and Trump returned to the Antifa straw man (never mind that Antifa is not really an organized group and could not have planned this). But I hoped that people would turn on the 1/6 hearings in which Republican after Republican stated that the claim of a corrupt election was garbage and described how happy Trump was with the rioters, and would see what was really going on. The fact that many people, including posters on this site, refused to recognize what had happened and fell for the gaslighting shows me what a precarious position this country now finds itself. While you guys froth at the mouth over the few trans teenagers in this country and claim they are what is killing America you are ignoring the true enemy, which right now is Trump and his enablers.

To say @SDevada is delusional is actually an insult to those that are delusional. She has some serious mental issues. I say this not trying to be funny. Her last post is that of someone who ran out of their meds a couple days ago, and is now experiencing severe withdrawals.

Reactions: pisgah101
That shows how completely uninformed you are. Biden kept to the agreements Trump negotiated because he thought that contracts and agreements of former Presidents with foreign bodies should be honored even by a new administration. Sadly Trump's negotiations were so inept and actually stupid, that the initial withdrawal was a disaster. After that, however, Biden got out over 100,000 troops and civilians without any deaths at all, something that was in the press but perhaps you glossed over.
You are so full of shit. The first thing Biden did was shatter Trump's embarrassing record for most EO's undoing most of what Trump enacted as president. You're making an ass out of yourself here.

Reactions: dukesince91
I had thought, as had other sane and patriotic Americans, that after January 6th, the scales would finally fall away from Maga eyes and we would all agree that Trump could never be allowed to be President. We all watched the same footage and we all heard Trump thank the protesters later that day when he asked them to go home. But, by almost the net day ,the gaslighting had begun and Trump returned to the Antifa straw man (never mind that Antifa is not really an organized group and could not have planned this). But I hoped that people would turn on the 1/6 hearings in which Republican after Republican stated that the claim of a corrupt election was garbage and described how happy Trump was with the rioters, and would see what was really going on. The fact that many people, including posters on this site, refused to recognize what had happened and fell for the gaslighting shows me what a precarious position this country now finds itself. While you guys froth at the mouth over the few trans teenagers in this country and claim they are what is killing America you are ignoring the true enemy, which right now is Trump and his enablers.
Guided tour with a handful of people who caused violence and destruction for 6 hours vs peaceful, but firey protests that caused 2 billion dollars in damage and dozens of deaths over a span of two months. Yeah, you can STFU about protests and gaslighting.

Guided tour with a handful of people who caused violence and destruction for 6 hours vs peaceful, but firey protests that caused 2 billion dollars in damage and dozens of deaths over a span of two months. Yeah, you can STFU about protests and gaslighting.
Talk about mentally ill. You are seriously deluded and dangerous. If you did not vote, I could laugh it off but you and people who think like you are absolutely destroying this country.

Talk about mentally ill. You are seriously deluded and dangerous. If you did not vote, I could laugh it off but you and people who think like you are absolutely destroying this country.
You continue to make an ass out of yourself. Deluded and dangerous? Good lord you are a drama queen. The dangerous voters are the ones who support mutilating children for societal experiments, demonizing police in favor of excusing violent criminals, normalizing pedophilia and supporting the invasion of illegal immigrants (unless it affects your neighborhood). All while lying about these things not really happening.

Reactions: smashmouth5
You continue to make an ass out of yourself. Deluded and dangerous? Good lord you are a drama queen. The dangerous voters are the ones who support mutilating children for societal experiments, demonizing police in favor of excusing violent criminals, normalizing pedophilia and supporting the invasion of illegal immigrants (unless it affects your neighborhood). All while lying about these things not really happening.
NONE of that is happening. Talk about being a drama queen and making an ass of yourself. Stop reading hate mongering garbage and listening to people like DeSantis. You are truly being played.

NONE of that is happening. Talk about being a drama queen and making an ass of yourself. Stop reading hate mongering garbage and listening to people like DeSantis. You are truly being played.
Exactly my point. You guys lie until the sky turns brown. You were the same idiot who said Hunter Biden’s laptop was Russian disinformation. Everything is a conspiracy theory in election years and proven true after your dipshits get elected. Everything I listed is 100% verifiable and just like I said, you lie about it actually happening because your trusted leaders tell you to ignore the man behind the curtain.

Reactions: smashmouth5
Guided tour? WTF is wrong with you. People STORMED the Capital and injured cops. They were trying to subvert democracy you bonehead.
Does this look like a guided tour?

Exactly my point. You guys lie until the sky turns brown. You were the same idiot who said Hunter Biden’s laptop was Russian disinformation. Everything is a conspiracy theory in election years and proven true after your dipshits get elected. Everything I listed is 100% verifiable and just like I said, you lie about it actually happening because your trusted leaders tell you to ignore the man behind the curtain.
First, I never weighed in on Biden's laptop and NOT ONE THING that you listed in that demented rant is provable or verifiable. I have asked you any number of times to educate yourself on trans issues and you have told me that you don't need to. You choose to stay ignorant because otherwise you would have to admit that trans people aren't the enemy and that you are being fed a pack of lies.

You’re more worried about a man not in office, while completely ignoring the fact that we’ve had a potato in chief in office the last 3 plus years.

Maybe you should take the advice you’re trying to give to others. You really are making a fool of yourself. Get back on your meds first. Please.

You’re more worried about a man not in office, while completely ignoring the fact that we’ve had a potato in chief in office the last 3 plus years.

Maybe you should take the advice you’re trying to give to others. You really are making a fool of yourself. Get back on your meds first. Please.
Very nice. Resorting to calling people mentally ill because you don't like being called out on your own garbage. Btw, i believe you dismissed me when I said our allies are worried about Trump being re-elected. https://www.politico.com/news/2024/07/06/american-allies-fear-biden-trump-00166700. This is short so you can handle reading it.

Guided tour? WTF is wrong with you. People STORMED the Capital and injured cops. They were trying to subvert democracy you bonehead.

Does this look like a guided tour?
I acknowledged that there were a handful of people who were violent and caused destruction. You're a dumb person. Now do the peaceful and firey protests that caused 2 billion dollars in damage and over 40 senseless deaths. Overall, the vast majority of the people convicted from January 6th were doing nothing but entering open doors in the people's house. While hardly anyone responsible for the destruction and chaos during the summer of love that was sparked by a false uprising driven by the liberal media and politicians were held responsible at all.

Difference is, the overwhelming majority of the right know that January 6th was an embarrassment for our country. Where you dolts continue to act like the actual riots that destroyed our communities were justified and weren't that big of s deal.

First, I never weighed in on Biden's laptop and NOT ONE THING that you listed in that demented rant is provable or verifiable. I have asked you any number of times to educate yourself on trans issues and you have told me that you don't need to. You choose to stay ignorant because otherwise you would have to admit that trans people aren't the enemy and that you are being fed a pack of lies.
Your other handle absolutely weighed in on Biden's laptop. But that isn't too important.

Everything I listed in my perfectly level headed post is verifiable.

You have asked me a number of times to affirm to absolute lies. That is not educational.

I have never accused trans people of being enemies. I think they are people in need of serious help. The enemies are the radical progressives who exploit their mental illnesses. Like you.

How are you any different?
Well, for starters, I am not an idiot who thinks that Trump did anything to honor Obama's promises or that Bush did anything to honor Clinton's. I can stand by which policies that I believe are good and which one's aren't without comically claiming it was because "my guy" had honor when they turn out to have terrible outcomes.

Liberals are just a sad bunch. The only defense they have (mostly lies) is to continue to hammer Trump, instead of supporting Biden. It's what they've been conditioned to do. They think they're smarter than we are. Generally they probably are more educated, but they are extremely low in intelligence. They are brainwashed, and mostly just use MSM talking points when debating them. They have hidden themselves from knowing the truth. But they can't hide from it anymore. The debate exposed what anyone right of center has known for years. Televised by one of their own, they saw firsthand how bad Ol Joe is. Mumbling, stumbling, stuttering Biden shit all over himself in front of the nation. It's actually really sad what his criminal family and the criminal Democrats have done to him. No person that cared about their loved one would do to them what they've done to him. He should have been put out to pasture five years ago.

If they have any credibility (don't hold your breath) they will also admit what many right of center also admitted years ago. Which is the party they have supported is rotten to the core.

Well, for starters, I am not an idiot who thinks that Trump did anything to honor Obama's promises or that Bush did anything to honor Clinton's. I can stand by which policies that I believe are good and which one's aren't without comically claiming it was because "my guy" had honor when they turn out to have terrible outcomes.
"Typical ______. They always think it is the other guy who is the idiot."
Insert "conservative." How are you any different? How are any conservatives here any different?

Why would anyone not. It’s obvious Joe isn’t making any decisions on his own. Heck, half the time he doesn’t know how to get off the stage. After the debate, Jill told him how great he did and how he answered every question. He just stood there with a daze on his face and smiled.
Okay, so that doesn't actually qualify as a reason, and if you think we're operating with the same logic, you're making the same mistake I make all the time.

I'll help you: In the post-interview panel from the President's ABC interview, one of the analysts said there was a tight group around Biden encouraging him to stay in the race, and that Jill was among them, that she was "lashing out" at people who questioned his viability. THAT is the kind of evidence/reason I was looking for when I asked why anyone was blaming her.

I still think it's pretty harsh to be as contemptuous of someone's spouse for taking that stance. Any partner would struggle with that. It fits the liberal narrative of how sexist conservatives are really easily for y'all to go after the woman as if she's Lady Macbeth as opposed to someone who is just as much in denial as the President himself.

Reactions: SDevada
Typical liberal. If you are critical of a black person, you're racist. If you are critical of a member of the alphabet club, you're a homophobe... And if you are critical of a woman, you're a sexist.

It's their way of owning the narrative no matter what the actual discussion is.

When a liberal can’t win on issue (which is all the time) they resort to the only tool in their belt, which is attack your character.
I posted a video of 2 congressmen talking about what Trump said to the Taliban leader. @SDevada said she didn’t believe the video. I guess she’s racist because the guys were black.

Typical liberal. If you are critical of a black person, you're racist. If you are critical of a member of the alphabet club, you're a homophobe... And if you are critical of a woman, you're a sexist.

It's their way of owning the narrative no matter what the actual discussion is.

You're repeating what I said and pretending you got me.

"It fits the liberal narrative of how sexist conservatives are really easily..." (ie, I am acknowledging there is a liberal narrative about right-wing sexism) "...for y'all to go after the woman as if she's Lady Macbeth..." (ie, not simply because you are "critical" of a woman, but because you go after her in a very specific and extreme way) "...as opposed to someone who is just as much in denial as the President himself." (ie, there's a more compassionate and understandable way of looking at it that you'd be entirely on board extending to someone else if and only if they were on your side.)

As for owning the narrative, look at what anyone offered for why they targeted Jill Biden: claiming it's obvious and common sense w/o any actual evidence. I had to provide that for them. Or all your "typical lib" drivel. It's contributes to an extremist narrative that all liberals think alike. You're such a hypocrite. When are you ever going to develop a shred of self-awareness, self-reflection, and humbleness?

The whole problem with how bad Biden was at the debate, and the comments about Jill, is that the left is just now admitting Biden has major issues, and should step down. THE RIGHT HAS BEEN SAYING THIS FOR YEARS! You guys have just not believed us, calling us liars, maga gun toting yahoos... Thank God it was televised by CNN, and not Fox, or Tucker Carlson...

It is elder abuse. No other way to put it. I would never put my dad in an interview, or public setting, if he was starting to have memory related issues. Never.

Yet Jill has been doing this since 2020. The thousand dollar question is why?

You're repeating what I said and pretending you got me.

"It fits the liberal narrative of how sexist conservatives are really easily..." (ie, I am acknowledging there is a liberal narrative about right-wing sexism) "...for y'all to go after the woman as if she's Lady Macbeth..." (ie, not simply because you are "critical" of a woman, but because you go after her in a very specific and extreme way) "...as opposed to someone who is just as much in denial as the President himself." (ie, there's a more compassionate and understandable way of looking at it that you'd be entirely on board extending to someone else if and only if they were on your side.)

As for owning the narrative, look at what anyone offered for why they targeted Jill Biden: claiming it's obvious and common sense w/o any actual evidence. I had to provide that for them. Or all your "typical lib" drivel. It's contributes to an extremist narrative that all liberals think alike. You're such a hypocrite. When are you ever going to develop a shred of self-awareness, self-reflection, and humbleness?
When I say typical liberal, I don't mean anyone who votes democrat or doesn't share the same views as me. I am specifically taking about the typical liberal who spews the same nonsense from the playbook. And you guys might not naturally all think alike, but you all toe the same line which is no better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT