ADVERTISEMENT

***NCAA TOURNAMENT 1ST ROUND - DUKE VS UNC WILMINGTON OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

How is that not a foul on Luke but then a foul on Ingram. That was a clean block.

The longer UNCW stays in the game the more we are going to have a Lehigh/Mercer game. Another 3. OFC

So, either Duke's players are just not very smart or they just aren't taught to pick up a player and box out when a shot goes up. This is the MO for this team and it has often been a weakness for Duke. When a shot goes up, they don't box out players, they go to the rim and watch the ball. Just really poor fundamentals.

Yep let em hang and everything will fall

For anybody doubting what kind of deep Sh$t were in...... think again!!!

Reactions: pisgah101
The longer UNCW stays in the game the more we are going to have a Lehigh/Mercer game. Another 3. OFC
Absolutely true!

We have given them spirit...we are in for an extremely difficult second half.

The last two shots UNCW hit were just ridiculous. That does not bode well, the shooting our their minds thing.

Shots will even out but we need to stay engaged and force tough shots. The early shots were easy shots and they built a ton of confidence which led to making the late tough shots. If we keep forcing tough shots it will even out

Nice to see one go through for Kennard earlier. Hopefully that gets hime going.

The defense we're going against is tenacious. I trust that Coach will make the necessary adjustments going into the second half though.

gotta refocus and get it together....c'mon guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is scary UNC Wilmington is way more athletic then I thought and Duke can't get no jump shots to fall

That 3 by Ingram was great but we gave them the basket right before. Coach K's got to get it through to our guys that UNCW not only came to play but beat Duke. I feel confident they will get the message no matter how Coach K delivers it in the locker room. OFC

They are defending our sets very well and not letting us get open looks at the 3 point line.
Also, I don't understand how they are out rebounding us on the offensive end. You can go rebound standing underneath the rim, the only way you will grab it is if it goes thru the net!

We're lucky not to be down 6 or 7 so I feel pretty good...all things considered. I'm Captain Obvious, but we need a good start to the 2nd half.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
We are not playing good "D". We got to get Grayson and Kennard hitting some shots in the second half. Ingram can't win it by himself. Hopefully Coack K will make some adjustments. Let's go Duke!

Reactions: crazyduke3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT