ADVERTISEMENT

***NCAA TOURNAMENT 1ST ROUND - DUKE VS UNC WILMINGTON OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

krzyzewskiville

Oct 7, 2004
Winfield, KS
THE BEST TIME OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not much to say about this game and this time of the year that hasn't already been said. Survive and advance - that's what it comes down to.

Game is slated for a 12:15pm est and will air on CBS HD

Duke 86

UNC Wilmington 71

GO DUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man I just want to win. I am always nervous especially since this is the first game of the day. I don't want my weekend to be messed up right off the bat.

Duke by 6-8. I have a feeling that they may down a few times during this game

Reactions: adm015
Man I just want to win. I am always nervous especially since this is the first game of the day. I don't want my weekend to be messed up right off the bat.

Duke by 6-8. I have a feeling that they may down a few times during this game
Now you are starting to make me nervous especially with what's happened in 2012 and in 2014.

I hate watching a game at work, but thank goodness for the March Madness app. I'm gonna dissappear for a while at lunch.
GO DEVILS
Duke 87
UncW 71

Reactions: pisgah101
Does anyone have the link to where CBS online will be streaming the games? Or is it just their main site?

ESPN and all these doubters saying we're not going to make it through the first weekend are just fueling our guys to do something big. I think they hush the doubters this weekend.

Us : 87
Them : 74

What a glorious day this could be for all the haters, 1st game of the Tourney and Duke is gone! It could happen, has happened before! NOT today haters, been there, done that, not going to let it happen again! Duke will survive and advance to Saturday.
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

No matter what happens today or in this tourney Im proud of what weve accomplished as a team. We've battled and fought all year. That being said lets defend that title!

Duke 84 UNCW 71

12799027_882138455218536_1727987172716886469_n.jpg

Reactions: Tlass and 2 skerz 3
I just want a win. Anything can happen this time a year, and if you get hot at the right time...who knows.

Duke 85
UNCW 76

Go Duke!!!

Reactions: JCColsCane
Let's get off to a great start from the field like 7-10. OFC

Kenny Smith giving comments before the Duke game…and now Len Elmore announcing the game. UGH, this game might be on mute the entire time.

It appears they will be calling this close.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT