ADVERTISEMENT

***NCAA TOURNAMENT 1ST ROUND - DUKE VS UNC WILMINGTON OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Looks like the Seahawks are serious. I know it's early but it's time to play ball and stop those open 3's. OFC

I'm not sure about the trap we keep trying on defense. It hasn't created a turnover and its 2 passes from an open shot

Nice defensive sequence.

By the way, I really like Ian Eagle.

I want to see Grayson and Matt hitting 3s and head bobbing. We always win when those 2 are hitting.

Our guys need to do a better job keeping their guy in front of them. If we continue to get beat off the dribble our entire defense breaks down and we have no one to alter shots

Nice to see Chase getting some good minutes.

I'm still impressed with how good a rebounder Ingram has been.

Just need to get Allen and Ingram going.

I've never Jones bashed or close to doing so..... But he's just not able to move right now

I'm still impressed with how good a rebounder Ingram has been.
Completely agree! He may have a really skinny frame, but he plays strong. Can't wait to see him continue develop in the coming years.

I'd like to see more Thornton for defense.

Very nervous right now. They are making everything they are throwing up and we have 1 made 3 and are shooting terrible from the free throw line

Our defense is awful and teams gain confidence throughout the game. We can't keep the dribble in front of us.

Can we please start playing with a sense of urgency? It always feels like we are conserving energy. I get it but I also don't. If we lose its over

Ok K, this is where you adjust. Plan A is a failure. We're in trouble, jones can't move, kennard can't throw it in the ocean and our D is misery!!! Long way to go but ya don't wanna be down much longer....

Reactions: pisgah101
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT