ADVERTISEMENT

***NCAA TOURNAMENT 1ST ROUND - DUKE VS UNC WILMINGTON OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I personally loved the expression on Jon"s face at the 2010 smackdown we put on you at Cameron
I'm fine with expressions like this any day:

20c9c08a05a416ce14e39351bd60a445.jpg

You're right, DJ, I'm sorry for my part...but the Devils made me do it.

OFC

LOL dirt. Ok guys let's all let Ron alone. Seriously. DJ's is right. I wish I had some of DJ's integrity and insight. He is the most level headed poster we have and that's why he is THE MOD of mods. OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
We've lost sight of the win today. Does anyone know what time we play on Sat. I guess BluePhil must be at work. I know who I'm giving the game ball to. My man crush Marshall. OFC

Reactions: Mark Gastineau
Chapel Thrill please enlighten me on these facts that you say he is presenting us. I don't see them.

Hoping today was game 1 jitters and we come out on fire Saturday. Glad we won and got out of the every other year first round crap

Good win but not good for my stomach! Nerves were frayed. On to Saturday!

Wow, just wow, thank you for confirming your age.

And, yes, I am all for talking some friendly smack, but you are so, so terrible at it.
I'm actually glad to see a heel fan posting even though he's ststststupid I mean they haven't
Had anything to crow about in years. The heel seniors did finally get there 2nd win against Duke. I mean that's something to be proud of,,,right? they probably think they will win a natty now

Reactions: DukeSky85 and dbav
I detest lenny Elmore for all the obvious and usual reasons so nothing need be said there. But was cwebb "here lemme gift wrap this title game with a phantom timeout we don't have for you turdholes" getting under anybody else's skin. Obviously I can understand his bias against duke fir the way we dismantled the fabulous five, but damn he sure didn't seem to wanna be one upped by lenny in being anti-duke. Perhaps I'm the only one thinking that.

Oh and after watching & listening to the Yale vs Baylor game I think it's safe to say that even if we put his BLATANT hatred for Duke aside, everything else he had to say or comments he made about that game really left me believing that Elmore understands basketball today about as well as 4 pounds of squirrel poopoo kaka.

Reactions: DukeRulesBasketball
I detest lenny Elmore for all the obvious and usual reasons so nothing need be said there. But was cwebb "here lemme gift wrap this title game with a phantom timeout we don't have for you turdholes" getting under anybody else's skin. Obviously I can understand his bias against duke fir the way we dismantled the fabulous five, but damn he sure didn't seem to wanna be one upped by lenny in being anti-duke. Perhaps I'm the only one thinking that.

Oh and after watching & listening to the Yale vs Baylor game I think it's safe to say that even if we put his BLATANT hatred for Duke aside, everything else he had to say or comments he made about that game really left me believing that Elmore understands basketball today about as well as 4 pounds of squirrel poopoo kaka.
It's like every time Duke got a foul call they would be like"ohh..I don't know about that one". Made me so mad:mad:

Reactions: diehardDUKIEnKY

Ha! There was like, a UNC-W turnover and the announcer said something about possession going " the other way," and my internal dialogue said, "How DARE you call Duke ball 'other,'" so I don't know that I could offer any objective opinion about announcers. Back before DVRs I used to listen to the radio with the TV muted. Bob Harris has spoiled me somewhat for anyone who isn't a complete homer.

Reactions: diehardDUKIEnKY
I was watching at work so I thankfully had the volume low most of the game.

With the money he makes it looks like he could afford to replace that missing tooth on the right side. OFC
well it's easy to understand the hatred for Duke. He joins thousands of other players that never felt the thrill of victory over Duke. After all his punk azz team had three shots to taste victory and only felt the agony of defeat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT