ADVERTISEMENT

***NCAA TOURNAMENT 1ST ROUND - DUKE VS UNC WILMINGTON OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I LOVE IT WHEN A PLUMLEE HITS FREE THROWS!

You can bet your azz that would have been a flagrant (no attempt at the ball) if it had been Duke doing the fouling.

OFC

If Grayson did that, screams of bloody murder.

Speaking of, I love when he isn't scoring much, his passing remains great.

Marshall plumlee go on sir!!!

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
You can bet your azz that would have been a flagrant (no attempt at the ball) if it had been Duke doing the fouling.

OFC

If Grayson did that, screams of bloody murder.

Speaking of, I love when he isn't scoring much, his passing remains great.

Marshall plumlee go on sir!!!

Plumlee. And Duke is in the bonus already (they have 8 fouls with 12+ minutes).

UNCW will have to continue to foul to stay close and we'll be in the double bonus for the last 8-10 minutes.

But, good grief, R-E-B-O-U-N-D

Sloppy, lazy passing from Thornton killed that entire momentum.

Have to push this out into double digits. Don't want a close game late with a big underdog

Well, I wanted Thornton on for defense, I'm ready for hime to come back out.

As someone said, keep feeding Plumlee. And, keep driving to be aggressive.

It's FTs the rest of the way. After this double bonus.

Thornton needs to stay on the bench the rest of the tourney except in spot minutes. I'd rather have a dead tired Allen or Luke then him in

Reactions: Showenuff
And Thornton also made a couple nice passes including a left-handed bullet of about 30feet to jones for a 3...

UNCW doing a horrible job of moving feet, just reaching. That foul Len Elmore was complaining how tight the officials were calling when Graysoin was fouled 30 feet from basket with shot clock winding down, foul. Two hands on offensive player. Automatic call. My question, why are you that close 30-feet from hoop? If your guy shoots and makes, you got to tip your cap

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT