ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS VIRGINIA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Need to push off of defensive rebounds, and push to the rack. Good things will happen.

If Luke OR Grayson can be ON 2ND HALF we have a great chance. They combined on 2-13 1st half, and I didnt think Luke could look this bad! Amile's 3rd foul was costly stability wise late in the half...We do need to look down inside more...

OFC

This is a game where Tatum needs to prove his NBA capabilities. He has the God given ability to break through their half court defense. We need to push tempo as that will also prevent them from getting into their half court defense

Reactions: Dad2ze
We about to see what we're made of. As bad offensive half as I've seen in a while, maybe ever. Get it going boys!

Tatum is having a really good game. Good start to the half fellas. Keep fighting.

I love Amile, but that was a stupid, stupid foul.

That is a big 4th foul. Amile is a floor general on defense. Time for the frosh to step up. Let's go Harry and Marques

Your sr leader just cannot make those mistakes in this game. That was beyond stupid.

Giles needs to quit the mental lapses and prove his value this half. A good half by him and we win this game.

Harry has looked good. Keep it up young man.

Some guys are going to have to man up. Who's it gonna be. OFC

Tatum needs to attack. He can't make himself just a jump shooter.

We can't get a multiple possession lead and put some pressure on them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT