ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS VIRGINIA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

At least our defense is looking pretty good right now.

Matt with some huge defensive plays! We're gaining rhythm from the 3 point line as well.

Matt Jones is playing very well in my opinion.

Good answer and comeback. Matt setting the tone on the defensive end. Like that turnaround in the lane from Harry.

We settled down, playing much better and taking better shots. I like Giles creating down low, why not try that more often.

Giles made that turn around look like he does it routinely.

seems like we always get called for over the back yet we dont get that call on our end

Giles hungry for the ball but can't get in good position.

Hard not to be pretty pleased right now after the slow start. The defense is still good we just need to cut back on careless turnovers and bad possessions. But it should be noted that's also caused by the great uva defense.

Wow Luke NEEDS to see that pass to Bolden. Had a guard on him in great position. Give him the damn ball after that great defensive play.

Reactions: DukeCE2006
We're not wanting to throw the ball inside to anyone

Every time uva does a hedge they bump the crap out of the ball handler and nothing behind called

Their D is good but when they are allowed to get away with that it makes it even better

I was also pissed Bolden didn't get that ball. The kid has a motor! Gotta grind vs uva, just hang in and make some deep balls

Offense is a bit off wouldn't you say. The score looks like a Dean Smith 4 corners game.

why is jefferson always getting in foul trouble. Dude needs to act like a veteran guy that shouldn't be happening

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT