ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NC STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Are so serious? Smith and that post player were both highly regarded recruits and Abu has been great for them the whole time. You aren't paying attention if u think this team is scrubs.. just because they haven't won this year don't mean they're scrubs.

Who on this State team is good besides Smith? And I ask that honestly. The 7' foreign dude that was highly rated has barely seen the court tonight. We are letting Kapita look like an all ACC player and he has been horrible all year. UNC beat this team by 100. The fact we struggle against them is alarming to me.

Drive the Damn ball and quit shooting so many Damn 3s please

I got a bad feeling about the end of this game

I'm a little worried right now. This is the kind of moment players like Smith live for....we could be in some trouble.

We miss K's timely sets, and time outs. No knock on cape at all. This thing should have been on ice long ago.

Who on this State team is good besides Smith? And I ask that honestly. The 7' foreign dude that was highly rated has barely seen the court tonight. We are letting Kapita look like an all ACC player and he has been horrible all year. UNC beat this team by 100. The fact we struggle against them is alarming to me.
We beat Georgia Tech by 53 points and UNC lost to them, so what's your point?

Tatum had made some great moves but he has to finish at the rim..

Need our best free throw shooters in the game. It may come down to that. OFC

So I just got home come my son's basketball game and it seems that Tatum is back to being a ball hog and his hands are made of concrete. Has he been this way the whole game?

Any sport, any level, most things in life .... It usually haunts you when you continually let something pesky hang around. Duke has had multiple times to kill this game

He didn't ball hog. He just missed two shots he should have made.

Yes he did he gets in the corner and he does his fancy dribbles and then straight drives. Everyone knows he's doing it and he can't finish. We have guys open and he chooses to play hero ball.

I do agree this game should have been over long ago..we miss K big time...Capel hit on a lineup last game that gave energy..but he seems to struggle with in game coaching and adjustments...

Wow....embarrassing. Had our chances to put away the game. Seemed like Allen missed every important 3 today.

Say what you want but Grayson has hurt us tonight. I'll take Tatum taking it to the basket and missing a layup over Grayson shooting a 28 foot jump shot with the kind of night he's had.

Reactions: DukeCE2006
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT