ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NC STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

What was up with taking Bolden and Frank out down the stretch? Why put Harry back in? That's when it fell apart. Tatum better watch the tape of all his one on one bullshit. This is the first loss to piss me off. This game was given away. Capel froze.

Reactions: Laettner
This team is really under-achieving. Sloppy, lethargic, careless ball. Who the heck is the leader on this team? Tatum? He seems to think so. Duke didn't deserve this win.

If anybody defends that trash of anplayer after that you're an idiot. He's the most selfish player we've ever had. Screw that

Last edited:
Reactions: Dad2ze
I'm not sure why we went away from the lineups that were working at the beginning. Luke and Grayson on the court at the same time just kills our ability to get a stop.

Reactions: ThunderBox
We just lost to one of if not worst ACC teams at home at the end of January. No way to keep sugar coating ****!

Reactions: ThunderBox
Can't miss lay ups and FT's and expect to win. Gotta play with heart regardless of talent level.

Took Jax out after alley oop & everything went to crap. This team heard all summer how "special" it could be & their heads swelled. No leadership from seniors & Grayson's trip ruined his season.

Hate to say it but this team loses another 6-7 games.

Tatum is talented, but he is a kid out there. He doesn't know what it means to be a winner. He had no business taking the rebound. He should've advanced the ball with a pass. It's time to sit him down and make him accountable.

Hard to watch and hard to root for a team that is such a contradiction of what Duke Basketball is all about. I hope this season prompts a re-evaluation of recruiting multiple projected OAD's in a recruiting class and stats over character

Reactions: Laettner
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT