ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NC STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Game over. Our defense couldn't stop them. Saturday is a must win at Wake. We're just .500 kind of team in this conference.....have to accept that.

Worst Duke team I can remember. Don't play a lick of defense and sure as hell don't play like a TEAM.

20-5 run in the last 6 min...wouldn't have happened with K...

Face it folks we just aren't worth a crap this year....all this talent and a 2nd round exit in tournament

This is on Capel..sorry but it's true...

Shut up it's in our sorry assembled team that can't stay up for nothing to get what should be an easy win at home. It's on our superstar freshman that causes chemistry issues

Our best win is Florida...don't have many quality wins yet. We may be staring at a 6-7 seed.

Meh. You blame the coaching on everything. You were against K too. We're just not a very good team.

No I blamed coaching on Jabari's year..and the only year...and guess what even K came out and said he did a poor job that season...

Now you're nitpicking. Down six with a minute to go and shooting a wide open three isn't the issue. I'm more pissed he made shots at the rim he should have made.

Nitpicking?!? It's THE WHOLE GAME and boom did it again

1995 all over again. So disappointing in this damn team. They have real issues and need to figure something out quick or might be look at a very high seed come March if they are lucky. They have some very bad loses on their resume. Right now it feels like they will have a tough time getting a win.

You complain about coaching in every single game thread you post in....every one.

Not true..but believe what you like...

Do you think we blow this game with K? Because if you don't then guess what...it's coaching..

Its not Capel's fault. When we don't shoot 3's well we usually lose close games. It is what it is and is what you just saw.

Reactions: Dukesince90
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT