ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NC STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Duke 84
NCSU 70

I just read that Jeter will miss tonight's game after undergoing a procedure done on his lower back for a herniated disc

No Luke or Grayson in starting lineup again......going with the same 5 that started the 2nd half against Miami. Hard to see keeping both of them out of the starting lineup too long.

Let's hope this same lineup that led the way does the job on defense again! Let's go Duke!

I love this starting lineup... ball doesn't stick In one players hands and I have seen the team effort to get the ball inside and get assists instead of isolation. Marques had two dunks he shouldve put down but more confidence and rhythm he is a st8 beast and clogs the middle on D.

Last edited:
Reactions: DukeDenver
Jay Bilas makes that same exact joke literally every time.

Harry is looking much more comfortable out there. Not just on that shot, but in general. Even just moving up and down the court.

What's the point of the new starting lineup? If it's for defensive purposes why does Jayson get the nod? Interesting to say the least.

Reactions: pisgah101
Tatum playing much more under control and seeing his teammates, 3 assist in 10 minutes. I'd say that's much better by him.

So why should we stay with the lineup that was playing like garbage? Please do tell
Mostly because out best lineup has a chance to win #6. Not starting your pre season all american, and your mid season all american seems silly to me when you start our worst defender and ball stopper in Tatum. Also rewarding a guy (Bolden) who hasn't played hard all season till Saturday night (for 6 miutes)

Mostly because out best lineup has a chance to win #6. Not starting your pre season all american, and your mid season all american seems silly to me when you start our worst defender and ball stopper in Tatum. Also rewarding a guy (Bolden) who hasn't played hard all season till Saturday night (for 6 miutes)

Ok if you say so

Reactions: 2 skerz 3

I'm sorry but IMO Luke is by far out worst defender...by a huge margin

I'd like to see Luke instead of Tatum otherwise I'm ok with the starters tonight

I'm sorry but IMO Luke is by far out worst defender...by a huge margin
Disagree. What about Grayson? What's the reason he's not starting? Has he not proven himself as a player who gives his all at all times the past 2.5 years?

Feels like we played better then +6. Hopefully not stepping on their throat doesn't come back into conversation

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT