ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NC STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

No I'm done...no winning with him..

Glad Capel is coaching and not him
Dude, quit crying. If you can't handle people disagreeing with you (in a respectful way I might add) maybe message boards aren't for you. I haven't hurled insults your way, called you immature names, broke any board rules, or anything of the sort. I disagree with your stance and provided my stance. Why is that hard to deal with? This is a message board to discuss all things Duke basketball.

Good energy, good spacing, good ball movement. I like the rotation. Actually thought D was a passing grade. I'm happy with first 20, just not the score, so it goes. Gotta take them outa the game early here..... We don't need to deal with game pressure tonight

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
We didn't close well, but we're still up 6...compared to last game being down by 11. I'll take it.
Now let's crush 'em in the 2nd half.

OFC

Reactions: 2 skerz 3
I love the way HG is attacking rebounds. Seems like he is attempting to get every rebound. Only has 5 right now but that reentlessness will result in 12+ rebounds by night's end imo.

Smith is a monster. But harry GIles seems way more comfortable coming of the bench and getting to watch the game before coming in... I honearly feel his role is more important coming off the bench compared to starting.

Jayson Tatum is definetly not our worst defender. It was a uncomfortable position for him to play the 4. Never guarded college 4s before he is suited better on the wing at the top of the D

Well, a game that should have and damn near was put away 10 mins ago just became really difficult.

Duke right back on there heels.... Smfh

Did we shoot two ft on the T? Did espn just not show it? And why did Luke not shoot them?

Don't want to let them hang around like this..Smith Jr can win this for them if it's close under 6min...

Now I'm afraid we're going to have a fight on our hands to win this game. And we're missing too many fts...and by our best ft shooters.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
Now I'm afraid we're going to have a fight on our hands to win this game. And we're missing too many fts...and by our best ft shooters.

OFC

One thing for sure. UNCS didn't come to Durham to lose. Weren't we up by 12 in the 1st half. It's a 40 minute game. We seem to have a problem understanding that. Time to get it together right now with a run. OFC

Smoke and mirrors will only work for so long. Your best players need to be on the floor and figure it out. Basically what I've been saying since tipoff.

Lapses on the boards. Guards have to help out better. The intensity is sorely lacking at times.

I hope our players don't go into panic mode like this board. We got to settle down and make some shots. I figured Grayson would hit that second 3.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT