ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS SYRACUSE NCAA TOURNAMENT SWEET 16 OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

We can do this. This is the kind of game we need if we are going to cut the nets down. Of course we need to win.

Why is Allen chucking 30 footers. I’m glad he cleaned up duvals mistake but come on

I am sorry but watch Duval after the pass goes to the high post every time, he stand up and just watches.....that is pretty sad, if he is not playing well he mails it in

I have not said much about Duval all year except trying to stay positive but he is really killing us right now. Come on man we need you this last 10 minutes

I hate when refs look at the box, see the foul differential, and immediately assume they were favoring a team. My god, even foul counts usually points to bad officiating...

It is really baffling to me that they have a better shooting percentage.....I did not expect that tonight

Duval awful right now come on kid your better then this show out!!

Get the ball in the middle of the zone and we good good shots....get Bags the ball.

Bolden needs some serious kudos. That kid hasn't hung his head, sulked or done anything but worked his way back in the lineup and provides excellent minutes when he is in the game.

Bolden has been transforming right before our eyes this season and it's so awesome to watch. So often last year he looked completely disinterested. So happy for him.

Reactions: christophero
2015 had Jones who was reliable and a true prime time player. We dont have that in Duval. He needs to stop shooting. Get to 70 we win....but it will need some consistent scoring on back to back possession

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT