ADVERTISEMENT

Official game day thread- Duke vs Wake V2

This is one of the better games in college ball I watched all season and Duke is playing good outside of Sallis’s shooting but they are staying up on him now .

Close game in a hostile environment. Stressful; but just what this team needs.

Proctor had a great game but that was an awful pass. This loss will make us better it’s all good

Reactions: bullcity gamer
They need to fine Wake now that guy stomped on Flip . wtf . Just made a good game look like crap if your fans can do that !

Reactions: ioliva
Wonderful. Well all those who trash flip get their wish. He legit got hurt on the court Strom. Unreal

What did anyone think was going to happen if they beat Duke? If you didn’t think a court storming was gonna happen you don’t know college basketball!

Reactions: kingbluedevil
If he’s hurt or not court storming should end today. Wake is in trouble. I’d sue the school and NCAA if I’m flip and he’s actually hurt.
I’m wondering if this will happen too, they should ONLY let them court storm WHEN the other team is safely in the locker room. I hope flip isn’t hurt and hope he sues for millions if he is. **** wake.

Last edited:
I believe coaches can assist to put a stop to it. Couple weeks back when KSU was about to beat Kansas, coach Tang got on the mic and told the students not to storm the court.

Reactions: JimboSlice00
I’m wondering if this will happen too, they should ONLY let them court storm WHEN the other team is safely in the locker room. I hope flip isn’t hurt and hope he sues for millions if he is. **** wake.

I’m ok with that.. I wish Jon would have just took the starters out.. we’re down 4 and we know it’s coming. I did that a few years ago at FSU.. then again Roy did it and was crucified for it haha. I’m not blaming Jon in anyway but if they’re going to allow that crap teams will have to just do that

Very Proud of the Fight Duke showed this afternoon. Other than the careless turnovers, Duke played very well today in a very hostile environment.

Bigger Picture = Really Hope Flip is not injured from the court storming due to some idiotic Wake Forest fan, because if he is Out for the NCAA Tournament, Duke is not making any type of run.

Ugh hope Flip is okay.
Not thrilled with our inability to beat good teams (other than Baylor) but Flip not being hurt is far more important.

Chris, Duke split with Wake, beat Michigan State, defeated Clemson. All of those teams are NCAA Tournament Teams, I don’t see where the narrative is Duke cannot “beat” good teams comes from.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT