ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS KANSAS OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD**

They just called all of those fouls and then didn't call any foul on that drive by Grayson, wow.

These fouls are just killing this game as a watchable event. Both teams look average and look scared to play any defense.

These foul calls are insane (on both ends).. and they are calling so many touch fouls, it's like they are afraid to call the shooting fouls.

Reactions: dukehokie
We can't score..our best player is Jeter..can't win that way

Got to make KU pay for their fouls. Not doing it. OFC

Jeter needs to start lifting weights or do a zoomba class right after the game. Never ever goes up strong.

Then misses both free throws. Sweet.

Never thought I'd see our offense running through Chase Jeter. Not a good performance tonight.

Too many guys looking like deer in headlights right now. Hats off to Kansas they raised the level of their play significantly and we have yet to fight back

K's hair is lighter than usual; it was jet black at the beginning of this game.

Not enough depth fellas. We need to get healthy in a hurry. This is the same thing we saw last year minus Ingram

Literally put the walk ins on and save an injury

This is 100% despicable

Embarrassing

I've NEVER EVER EVER given up on a game.... This absolutely terrible!

Not all on Duke either, but mostly

Need two stops and a few Luke shots to drop. Frank needs to find himself too.

Reactions: dbav
They have all the confidence, we appear to have given up. Where's the preseason national player of the year? Did he regress, in anticipation of taking on less of the load. What is going on?

Frank Jackson needs to try to attack, he comes off a high pick looking to pass to much.

We definitely play better when there is rhythm to the game. This is just so choppy and disjointed that they dont seem to be able to get any flow going

Regardless of final score I want to see some fight in us these last 10 minutes

Reactions: dbav
Tough game to watch...why no run for vrank against azubukie...and Jack and jav...during the foul marathon

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT