ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS KANSAS OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD**

Really? Stupid according to you right? Isn't that how it works? I didn't respond to you because I took what you said and didn't have anything to say back so take that for what it's worth and talk Duke basketball

No, stupid by definition. You're the kind of poster who is just itching for him to screw up so you can say something. You know that and everyone else here knows that too.

Reactions: chov1125
No, stupid by definition. You're the kind of poster who is just itching for him to screw up so you can say something. You know that and everyone else here knows that too.
Okay Cool thanks for the clarification

Five minutes of basketball without a whistle would also be nice....

I feel like this game is going to come down to just a few calls either way.

I'm happy Matt Jones chose Duke. He does a lot of positive things for us. Bang another big 3. OFC
You're right Sky, anybody can have an off night shooting the 3. The thing about Matt, he doesn't let it affect his confidence. Been money tonight!

I hate to say it but Self had a point there.

They are all over our guards and we don't have anyone that can create anything...

Ball denial is killing us right now. Taking us way too long to initiate the offense.

Grayson looks terrible. Amile doing big things and I'm super proud of chase & matt, but this is the 2nd year in a row Grayson has looked really bad in the champions classic.

i like the idea of driving the ball, considering Matt is the only one hitting from deep. But we are driving recklessly and forcing balls into areas that are being shut off by defense. We have a few guys that can hit that elbow jumper consistently it'd be nice to see more set pieces like that

Reactions: Neners
Maybe, just go to Amile at the high post, every time

I'm gonna have to take a nerve pill. Glad I'm watching the game by myself. OFC

Reactions: Dad2ze
Our offense has no flow to it..need someone to break the defense down off the dribble and create for others...

Grayson having a rough time, but all he needs is just a little something to go good for him and the switch can flip quickly.

OFC

It has the feel that we are about to get run out of the gym...

Okay, I'm going to have to adjust my offensive strategy, now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT