ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS KANSAS OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD**

Rebound and a little bit of D is key. Did I say rebound? This small team needs to be more physical without fouling.

Grayson played like this against Kentucky last year,

So one foot slides, the other stays still, and that's a travel? What?

Wow, Grayson got fouled by 2 guys on that play.

Didn't they say he was an App state commit? Kudos to bill self for finding him, but it sounds like he wasn't a huge recruit,

He was. He was a 2 star recruit that then jumped to a top 40 when some of the big schools went after him. He took a few unofficials to Duke but there was nothing more. Grades were an issue for a bit too.

Really hoping Frank or Luke rakes over in the second half.

There have been some incredibly touchy fouls called all night....then that's not called when Grayson is fouled by two different guys? Hope he's ok. That was an awkward landing. We don't need additional injuries.

Reactions: Neners and skysdad
We should be up by at least 10. Too many turn overs but KU has a lot also. What's the deal OFC

Oh heaven. Are you serious down 5 players. I think he seemed to be walking ok. Maybe halftime rest he will be ok. Please God your

Reactions: Dad2ze
I hope Grayson is okay. SMDH. He's been forcing it all night. There's being aggressive and then there's driving into a completely stacked lane pointlessly.

Grayson shouldn't be driving into a crowded lane, but he was definitely smacked in the face by two players.

Jeter playing good defense, though.

He was. He was a 2 star recruit that then jumped to a top 40 when some of the big schools went after him. He took a few unofficials to Duke but there was nothing more. Grades were an issue for a bit too.
That makes sense. I guess you can feel scorn, regardless of if it is warranted or not.

Honestly one of the most boring hours of basketball I've ever watched...mostly due to a whistle every 5 sec...just not entertaining

Reactions: Dad2ze and Neners
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT