ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS KANSAS OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD**

Never have picked against and never will. Coach K will find a way tonight.

Duke 79
Kansas 76

OFC
Never will either. I'll always take my team anyday of the week no matter who they are playing!! Just how I am. I always believe my team is the better team!

Reactions: dbav
Either

Duke - 83
KU - 70

Or

KU - 80
Duke - 60

I feel like we'll either win this going away, or expend so much energy trying to play with KU that our shots just won't fall. They are a load of a team to have to face this early on a team that's learning to win without 1/3 of the normal rotation. I just really hope Grayson doesn't get hurt trying to be a hero.

I'm not sure about the the scores but I agree with you dukehokie that either Kansas or Duke's gonna when this one.:) OFC

I will never ever pick against Duke. Even down three future lottery picks tonight, we find a way to win.

Duke 79
Jaybirds 77

OFC

Reactions: DukeDenver
KU by 10. I would take us with a healthy roster, but we're just not there right now, unfortunately.

Anyone curious why Duke is favored by 1.5 in this one? It's almost like they are begging people to take KU, that seems crazy because even without the 3 freshman, I think the wise guys think Duke will win this one.

Just a thought

Never have picked against and never will. Coach K will find a way tonight.

Duke 79
Kansas 76

OFC

Never will either. I'll always take my team anyday of the week no matter who they are playing!! Just how I am. I always believe my team is the better team!
I've been a member of DI for almost 5 years and like ya'll I've never picked against Duke either and I never will either even if I'm not sure if they'll win, I'll still predict them as the winner in the game thread.

Anyone curious why Duke is favored by 1.5 in this one? It's almost like they are begging people to take KU, that seems crazy because even without the 3 freshman, I think the wise guys think Duke will win this one.

Just a thought

Sounds like a Vegas push to me. Notice you haven't heard the news rabble about how we're missing guys. That's usually a set up when they do that. It's been straight forward so far, thus that 1.5 makes me uneasy.

I will say this, in early season matchups, chemistry a lot of times is the straw that breaks the camel's back. In a close game, Duke has the edge in chemistry and timing, since this is essentially last year's team. That may be enough tonight.

I think Kansas will find a way tonight.

Them 82
Duke 75

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suspect that the way they find is us having three guys out.

I think this is Frank's night to shine. Everyone is talking about Duke's three star freshman being out, and this is an excellent opportunity for Frank to show everyone that not all of our star freshman are out.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiehardDukeFan4Life
So what time will our game start tonight with all the time outs, commercials and over times. 10: 30, 10:45 or 11:00. Whatever time it is I'll be there. OFC

Looking forward to how well Chase plays tonight. Would love to see him get the game ball. OFC

The only way I see us winning is to shoot much better and play better than we have against much lesser teams so far. We are more than capable if we play in mid season form but I don't think we are there yet, not without the injured guys on the bench. I hope I am very wrong.

KU 77
Us 72

The Kentucky mascot is from 1958, and has never been washed.

Monk is for real. Michigan state is awful.. I'm sure they'll be there in March though right :p hahaha

Monk and fox are good. Gabriel and Bam don't know how to play basketball. Bridges can jump high and make bad decisions.

I don't think they look great as much as Michigan state looks bad. They makr offense look so hard, and don't have a normal izzo defensive effort. Monk is one of the best players in the nation already, though.

Kentucky is pretty good....you're kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

It's hard to get a read on MSU. They don't seem to have those staple veterans like they've had in the past. The season is young, though. Their young guys are very talented.

Reactions: BlueDevils725
Can't even get a blow out game finished on time. Still over 2 minutes left in the UK/MSU game. Can't go 15 seconds without a whistle. OFC

At least we should be started by 8:45ish (where I live). That's not as bad as it could be if this game was any kind of close the last 10 minutes.

Kentucky is pretty good....you're kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

It's hard to get a read on MSU. They don't seem to have those staple veterans like they've had in the past. The season is young, though. Their young guys are very talented.
Agreed. They looked so nervous out there tonight.

He's in a suit now though, so that isn't as exciting!

Why are they doing this right now? Don't they know it's basketball season??

I'm nervous as hell. God I wanted Tatum in this one at least.

Some of you all have much more faith in Jeter than I do, but I would love to see him have a big game.

ESPN sucks so bad that they have to put football coverage in the middle of the best part of a hoops marathon.

Reactions: pisgah101
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT