ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS KANSAS OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD**

Ah, there it is, the football guy just said "I need you to blow out Duke". That stuff just don't happen no more. That kind of talk is going to fire up our basketball team even though they can't hear him.

Graham of KU likes to talk of his dislike for Duke....

Always makes me want it more!!!

LETS GO DUKE

Enough of the pre game hype. They're still warming up. Let's play BB. It may be 11:00 at this rate. We got to get off early. Can't have going the first 8 minutes or so with a point per minute. OFC

Was Bragg considered an OAD in high school?

Oh my goodness we're those awful black uni's. Gotta really concentrate on those positive vibs. OFC

Actually got K to do one of those sideline interviews pre-game. Rarely does the half-time chats either...lol

Maybe they can blow the whistle a couple more times.

Wow, that block was called 3 minutes after the play.

Seriously, they called that foul on Jeter about 5 seconds after it happened.

Reactions: pisgah101
No way we can finish this game at this rate of whistles..... How in the F can this happen??? What in the F are they trying to accomplish. Just horrid on the eyes

Jeter playing good early, but tough foul call that will probably make him sit for awhile.

Jeter looks great. The whistles suck both sides. And that football coverage in between games was ridiculous

Smart by Allen. Hears the whistles and will just attack all night.

So that's the plan, Luke/Grayson/Frank attack and put up points at the line.

It bodes well for us that Kansas can't seem to make a jump shot or a FT.

For the love of God, just let them play. Even the calls on Kansas are annoying me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT