ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS KANSAS OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD**

With Tatum and bolden do you think we still have won tonight. Cause jeter can't make offense tonight and bolden can. Also Tatum can drive which we are not seeing much. Just a thought if we had these two do we still win tonight?

These refs need to swallow their whistles for the rest of th game. Almost 40 fouls called between both teams and there's still more than 10 minutes left in the game.

By design it seems that Frank is just dribbling the perimeter, but that's got to change. Need him making an interior push.

If you're going to touch them on a shot, rip their Fing arms off!

I wouldn't have guessed Luke had 16 points.

Haha, it seems they must have changed the rules....Bilas says you can't get fouls back a hundred times

Azibuiki (sp) is determined to get Amile out of this game.

Next practice is going to be living hell. This is one of the sloppiest games I have ever seen by our guys.

I don't see how we get the necessary defensive stops right now with all the foul trouble.

Yeah, we can't stay in front of anyone and then it opens up the backside and we will get abused with this lineup

We just can't get enough stops to make a run. Amile is a walking statue out there trying not to pick up number 5

Even with these guys, I expected so much more improvement. This is discouraging!

It's alright. Wanted this win bad but we're missing three massive pieces. I'm not upset.

Amile has been playing some great D with 4 fouls.

Your star player has to show up in a big game. Not having a point guard is going to be tough in a tight game.

This game came too early in the season. A couple of cupcake games dont prepare you for this. Plus the injuries to the freshman and the way the game is called. Kudos to KS, they lost a tough first game to Indiana and are showing more toughness in this game. This will mean nothing come March. We will be a different team with different players

Grayson hasn't been able to hit the ocean with a rock. His shots fall and Frank adds a little more grit and we're even closer than are at 8 points. This 6 minutes win or lose will at least show what kind of fight this team has.

Reactions: Kobe #1
We still got a chance at this! Might be tough to get the stops with our foul trouble, but we got a chance...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT