ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS KANSAS OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD**

you can't make a run in a game like this..to many whistles

16 turn overs. It's getting close to close out time. If we are going to win we need to make a run right now. Kansas is hitting their crunch time free throws also. OFC

Nice pass by Jones for the reverse. Let's go guys.

KU will win the big 12 and many good games.....and we are not getting run out of the gym. Duke has not played well and missing a lot of weapons, IT WILL BE OK SOON!

Reactions: dbav
Because we didn't steal minutes from our bench, in a muddled up mess of a first half, we can't play aggressive D at winning time. We're within striking distance, but gonna take Kansas to make a few big mistakes here

In a game with this many whistles on both sides, it's not about the players. It's just not. I'm not even mad. Let's just close this out in fighting style and wait for the FF rematch :cool:

Reactions: Dad2ze
That's a crappy call for Jackson to foul out on.

Because we didn't steal minutes from our bench, in a muddled up mess of a first half, we can't play aggressive D at winning time. We're within striking distance, but gonna take Kansas to make a few big mistakes here

That doesn't have anything to do with it, IMO. We just couldn't score for long stretches. That was the key.

Man I'm longing for the day to see a full Duke squad on the floor..tired of someone being hurt...

We're taking it to a full strength Kansas team without 2 of our top 3 players. Keep fighting.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
hopefully Bolden and Giles can make it more difficult for driving guards because I don't see who this Duke team has that can defend it on the perimeter

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT