ADVERTISEMENT

****OFFICIAL DUKE VS. ELON OPENING NIGHT THREAD****

Duvals a little nervous but still pretty good ,can’t wait untill he settles down...bagley raw??? Lmao u could say not fully developed but not raw..Hes no jahlil with his back to the basket But he’s way more athletic and runs better with an outside shot In the making.way more upside with a better hook then jahlil...all I k ow is if k is not pressed and forced to play goldwire which has showed me nothing but bringing the ball up the court ...Alex should be the 8 man ! He’s gonna be good

Last edited:
Duvals a little nervous but still pretty good ,can’t wait untill he settles down...bagley raw??? Lmao u could say not fully developed but not raw..Hes no jahlil with his back to the basket But he’s way more athletic and runs better with an outside shot In the making.way more upside with a better hook then jahlil...all I k ow is if k is not pressed and forced to play goldwire which has showed me nothing but bringing the ball up the court ...Alex should be the 8 man ! He’s gonna be good

Goldwire isn’t supposed to do anything spectacular. Come in, play defense, and don’t turn the ball over for a few minutes. Then go back to the bench.

Reactions: hart2chesson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT