ADVERTISEMENT

****OFFICIAL DUKE VS. ELON OPENING NIGHT THREAD****

Think it’s going to be a bit closer than we want. They return a lot of guys and we have all new guys. Plenty talented but may be a bit nervous and trying to figure it out a bit at game speed. Playing in Cameron will help and hopefully pull away a bit at the end.

Duke 89
Elon 65

Reactions: christophero
Duke and not even close.

Defense around the rim and rebounding lets go boys

We have so much more talent and will be fun to see us in action. I anticipate a slow start for us as maybe the Frosh try to force too much to begin with. Elon is a well coached, pesky and veteran team that will make it tougher than we want but, our talent will be too much for them.

Duke 88
Elon 71

When I bought my house 12 years ago I couldn't wait for basketball season to start so I could put out my Duke flag and my Duke mailbox cover. It was the 2005 season and that morning before I left work I put out the aforementioned items. When I came home that day the mailbox cover was torn off my mailbox and ripped to shreds and the flag was laying in the front yard all tattered and torn with the post broken in half.

It was shocking considering I live in "good" neighborhood but as time passed I realized three of the houses below me where UNC fans and they all live/lived right beside each other in my subdivision. After that fact came to light I wasn't surprised at all. The funny thing is they had the balls to do it in broad daylight and "no one saw a thing".

Needless to say if I had caught them I would have stomped a mudhole in their asses and walked it dry.

Anyway...better luck with your Duke flag than I had.....

Put another flag and mailbox cover up and hide a trailcam to get it on camera when they destroy it.....then take them the pics and ask them if they want to buy you a bigger flag and come put it up, or go to court for trespassing and destruction of property.....then film them in there UNC shirts hanging your flag!!.....then post it on thr!!

Put another flag and mailbox cover up and hide a trailcam to get it on camera when they destroy it.....then take them the pics and ask them if they want to buy you a bigger flag and come put it up, or go to court for trespassing and destruction of property.....then film them in there UNC shirts hanging your flag!!.....then post it on thr!!

Or I can post a video of me stomping the sh!t out of them and we can all laugh at the Chodes.

Just a reminder we trailed in the 1st half last year if my memory is correct. Elon shoots a lot of 3's so we need to keep that in check all night. OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Might take a little time to get started against their experience, but our size (and maybe even speed) will dominate them down the stretch. Duke will win big!
Go Duke!
OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
^Yeah, we're going to need to conserve a little energy for tomorrow's game.

OFC

Like your style DukeKy! OFC

Bagley better tighten up at the stripe, he's gonna live there this season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT