ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS WAKE FOREST OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I can't stop smiling enough about this teams defense. To just watch their man to man defense for the whole duration is amazing. No weakness in team defense.

This game wouldn't even be this close if they'd stop trying to get cute

Watching us shoot FTs makes me want to scratch my eyeballs out! Lol

And some of you were worried about Wake. I'm telling you our defense starts to wear on our opponents in the second half. We haven't had this since '01

I won't lie you, I was worried about Wake. But I worry about everyone...especially on the road.

OFC

Reactions: Mac9192
Is there that big a drop off after Zion and RJ in next years draft that Nassir Little is the no.3 prospect

What makes me think we’re going to win a title is how often this team holds themselves accountable for mistakes and then how positive everyone is towards the one who made a mistake.

Reactions: dukesince91
Is there that big a drop off after Zion and RJ in next years draft that Nassir Little is the no.3 prospect

Little has every single elite tool. And as much as I like to joke about him and UNC, I’m being serious. I wouldn’t be surprised if he breaks out eventually.

My favorite part about this team is how the defense just eats anyone who tries to get into the lane.

Reactions: dukesince91
Also I’d be fine if Bolden never shot a three again.

Little has every single elite tool. And as much as I like to joke about him and UNC, I’m being serious. I wouldn’t be surprised if he breaks out eventually.
I haven't watched him any and hadn't heard his name much in highlights of games

Probably about halfway through his junior year if Roy has his way.

Reactions: GAAP
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT