ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS WAKE FOREST OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

About 1 hour away. May be a closer game than we think. Watching local sports on local t.v. and it looked like we may be wearing black. Some of the players had on black shorts warming up and I'm hoping it's just warm up gear. Even if we wear the dreadful black I think we should take down W.F. OFC

About 1 hour away. May be a closer game than we think. Watching local sports on local t.v. and it looked like we may be wearing black. Some of the players had on black shorts warming up and I'm hoping it's just warm up gear. Even if we wear the dreadful black I think we should take down W.F. OFC

Ok it's black. What did the annoncerror just say. We lost to Gonzaga in the black. I'm shutting up until halftime. OFC

Getting to where we need an epic K reset on Cam. It’s getting to the point of Bizarre

Out played the first 9. Not for lack of effort. All for lack of execution

This looks like the first half against Clemson! Time to tighten up on defense and go on a run!!!
OFC

Goldwire with a brutal 50 seconds filling in for Tre...

Defense looks great, they're making shots and not turning it over. It looks like we are having trouble hitting the rim from deep.

Wake forest some lucky basterds... everyball goes out of bounds is theirs...every ball hits the rim bounces to them them... lmao they are scrappy on the boards but damn!

Reactions: retiredsoldier
Funny how horrible teams that get beat by teams even worse than them can play so well for awhile when motivated. Guess that is why you plan for entire game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT