ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS WAKE FOREST OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Having Jack makes me not worry to much about Cam . Either he snaps out of it or he doesn’t. Defiantly should be playing the hell out of him in these games.

No the reason they stil In it is becuase they been lucky and scrappy on the boards and making tough shots....

Reactions: retiredsoldier
This is the first Road ACC experience for a really young team so I’m not worried. This just teaches the team that nothing is coming easy...every road game will be the super bowl for the team we are facing.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Danny Manning is a tard..Don’t see how he still has a job.

I’m glad we’re getting a road game in before FSU. This is just what we needed, Wake is playing hard and getting most of the 50/50 balls.

Hoping we saved it for the second half. Would they allow Duke to change to Duke Blue at the half? Is it just me but does Childress annoy you like he does me?OFC

Reactions: Mac9192
That was just what he needed. I know this sounds like I made it up but when the inbounds pass was made I was thinking Tre to Cam for a 3 at the buzzer. OFC

Yep, he needed it, Duke needed it, and us fans needed it! He started off really cold, but he's hit a couple of 3's now. It's the road, we haven't played that well offensively, and we're still ahead at the half by 8...I'll take it.

OFC

I really feel that with the defense we are playing this year, that our opponents turn the ball over more as the game progresses when they start getting winded.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT