ADVERTISEMENT

Official game day thread- Duke vs Wake

J-Will is PISSED. Everything he said is spot on. We have to impose our will.
Because this isn’t Duke basketball and we continue to watch players stay on the court who simply don’t show they belong ! Either play with heart , play like you play for Duke ! Show some heart or simply sit your ass on the bench and ask for an ice compression for your ego because everyone not named McCain does not show any fight !!

Reactions: jeffrey236
J-Will has more fire than Jon….love to see it!

But he's a Cheat fan remember? I kid, i kid...You can tell he wants to see Duke players play with the passion that he did and others, we just dont seem to have the fire that others teams feared at Cameron.. i think we all feel what JWill is feeling about this team

Because this isn’t Duke basketball and we continue to watch players stay on the court who simply don’t show they belong ! Either play with heart , play like you play for Duke ! Show some heart or simply sit your ass on the bench and ask for an ice compression for your ego because everyone not named McCain does not show any fight !!
McCain has easily become my favorite and that’s why. Dude has 8 rebs at the half!

He’s always hustling!

We need a Hoosiers moment just leave McCain on the floor by himself and say “that’s my team on the floor!”

That was a good example of what JWill was talking about.

Just let him walk it up the court and Roach was way off and he drove right by and threw up the lob.

If Roach was pressuring him he couldn’t have done that.

Reactions: sheyduke
Getting absolutely nothing from proctor so far
Exactly and Flip walking up the court on that last defensive play I’d put him on the bench !

I’m lost with this team and am not sure this is a top ten team.

I’m not sure what Proctor gives us on the floor right now.

He really just become a spot up three point shooter right now and not a very good one at that.

We are beating a good team. Take a deep breath folks. That said we are not a physical team.
Are we really beating them or is it just our luck we are up ?
With every close win this team continues to show every weakness .

Reactions: christophero
Flip really does have the worst body language and mannerisms….If we did have a dog on this team he would probably punch him in the face at some point.

Reactions: sheyduke
missing layups lets Wake back into the game...and one stop in 8 possessions. Not seeing any adjusments on our defensive end at all. Proctor is just a passenger at the moment

March is next month . Can anyone tell me where this team has truly improved?
I see Proctor continue to not show up , Flip continue to not guard, no true bench outside of Foster and where is this pressure D uptempo team we heard so much about in the offseason?

Man we don't know how to put a team away.. Few point lead then can't score and dry spell. Happens way too often

I just see the box score I'm at work. Is Hunter Sallis destroying Proctor? I see 20-0 in points. Still we are up 8. Is Proctor hurt or just no confidence? We need him for the stretch run.

Jon is getting the crazies fired up! We've gotten some bad calls with out-of-bounds plays. Freaking TV Teddy and Lee Cassell, both on a game is some bullshit.
Jon should have taken a tech there he was well with in right to get one !

Those were horrible calls….Duke actually got screwed.

Ball needs to be in Jeremy's hands rest of the way. Let's close this out.

Flip having a great game and still getting called out.
I’ll continue to call him out . He’s having a good game because Wakes two main bigs are in foul trouble ! He hasn’t stopped Reid when he goes to score !

Why have we switched to Foster bringing it up? Roach was killing it….

lol Foster with the great penetrations now….stuff Proctor isn’t doing.

That’s two in a row that lead to their center fouling out and a Flip bucket.

Foster has a scorers mindset which is why he’s dangerous.

It also means he will make a bad boneheaded play but it’s a lot better than what Proctor is bringing to the table.

Reactions: kingbluedevil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT