ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS SYRACUSE NCAA TOURNAMENT SWEET 16 OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Gotta keep attacking Chukwu, I can’t remember the last game where he wasn’t in foul trouble. The longer the game pressure stays on them hopefully they revert back to their normal level of offensive efficiency.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Gotta keep attacking Chukwu, I can’t remember the last game where he wasn’t in foul trouble. The longer the game pressure stays on them hopefully they revert back to their normal level of offensive efficiency.

Chukwu fouled out in the game at Cameron. Without him, Cuse is not the same team.

OFC

We closed on a 10-0 run! Now we need to open the 2nd half on a 10-0 run. Don't even let the Orange think they have a chance. BURY THEM!!!
OFC

bf1.gif

Every point Every rebound. Every recovered loose ball means something in this game. We've got to hit the free those and get the defensive rebounds. No turn overs. We got to play smart basketball. This is the most important second half we will have played all year. OFC

We are in a good place. Come out strong. Hammer down. Bagley with 12 and Grayson with 15 in the second half. Let’s cruise to the E8. We got this.

Reactions: christophero
Alex played great except for the blown layup. I like our patience and if we can keep the turnovers to 5 or less in the 2nd half we will win!

Reactions: christophero
Syracuse is going to be a dangerous team next year with a top 10 PF added to this roster. Never quite realized how young they are.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT