ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Goldwire with another solid play. Watch him get taken out

We only got AOC one shot.. our last 2 threes after the one AOC hit was a contested 3 by Vernon and a pull-up by Tre..

We have all our best defenders in now and we switch to zone

Guys I hate to say this but we are just not the best team on the court tonight. The cheaters have made us look very average and made several of our players look less than average. On the other hand the cheats have played great and done practically nothing wrong all game. I hate them.

Reactions: tripleb71
Two more back to back loses. This is literally a laugh

No one outside of Carey can score and Florida st will see this. How does Duke continue to peak in December even going deep

Reactions: jnastasi
I’ve just tempered my expectations for this team. Moore being out for a bit combined with Hurt being a disappointment really hurt the upward trajectory of this team.

We quit playing defense in December. UNC is terrible, we win by 20 in Cameron. We just arent getting up for games.

Our guys had to know this would be the game that Carolina would get their chemistry back and be clicking on all cylinders... why weren’t they ready... I miss the good ole days of drawing blood...

I agree to an extent. I would say very but i do think he is sort of overrated. He’s a good pg but a lot of people say he’s the best in the country and i just don’t see that. At all. And i think he should be back for another year.

tre is an excellent point guard. He’s just not being coached and developed enough to grow where he should be right now. Just look at the way he plays. Just does whatever he wants.

I’m more concerned than just this loss..we got dominated from the tip tonight.

This team hasn’t played well for over a month and K isn’t making adjustments. Our offense is beyond horrid and all isolation and our defense hasn’t been able to stop penetration since December.

On top of that our starters are different almost nightly and the rotation is also. There is no consistency to what K is putting on the floor.

Reactions: sheyduke
We got outplayed and out coached, plain and simple. Took 35 minutes to finally make a defensive adjustment. Damn I hate North Carolina.

their mid range shooting has killed us and we have had no answer on the other end

Team is soft. They need their asses kicked in practice and some guys need to earn minutes again.

Got to give the cheats credit no matter what. We have laughed at them for weeks and they may just have the last laugh as far as tonight goes. That's the heart of this rivalry. Throw out records and players. For me, this is disappointing only because of its UNC.

Reactions: tripleb71
Still time. Sadly, 5 straight mins of intensity and execution can beat UNC. We’ve atleast 3 chances to steal their soul tonight and have fumbled it away everytime.

Duke still about to give it a run here

Reactions: OriginalJayWill
Hopefully this stings and we can come out and hang 100 on them in Cameron....but to do that something has to change dramatically

We laid an egg. Frosh not ready for this road environment. Never went 2-2-1 or adjusted.

Bad loss to a bad team. Got 5 weeks to get right.

Reactions: sheyduke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT