ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

That posted late- no runs tonight.
Not much of anything tonight
Disappointing

I get being pissed about how this team has played but some of ya'll need to strongly consider skipping out on the game threads.

Reactions: retiredsoldier
Regression is the perfect word to describe this team

that’s how we’ve been the past 3-4 years honestly. Start out strong then look weaker as the schedule moves on. We were close in every tourney game last year with Zion last year.

The BC game was an Omen for things to come. We have regressed since January 1st and defensively is the reason. We are not a juggernaut offense and early in the season good defense led to offense. UNC has played their best game of the season but it is their Super Bowl so it’s not a surprise.

Tre got absolutely dominated by Anthony tonight. So much for those saying we don’t need him.

Down by 6 and I wish we could have that possesion back where tre rushes a 3

that’s how we’ve been the past 3-4 years honestly. Start out strong then look weaker as the schedule moves on. We were close in every tourney game last year with Zion last year.
Idk if injuries are to blame or the failure to make adjustments. When’s the last time K benched his starters? I don’t see those kind of wake up calls

Reactions: ioliva
Anthony is a superior athlete to Tre. It’s not surprising if you have watched Tre all year..he has been getting beat almost every game by the opposing teams PG..This isn’t surprising given what we have been seeing.

However I expected Tre to be a better leader/decision maker than he has been..that part suprises me a lot and is also the most disappointing part of his game IMO.

I'm the words of Mary Chapin Carpenter, Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug. Just hasn't been our night.

Reactions: Fourteen44
Idk if injuries are to blame or the failure to make adjustments. When’s the last time K benched his starters? I don’t see those kind of wake up calls

Injuries have nothing to do with it. How much talent do we have on that bench that can only contribute in small portions? How much of that talent has been here for 3-4 years?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT