ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Smart play!!! Why the foul damn it!!!! We’re down only one possesion why on earth was no time out called

Injuries have nothing to do with it. How much talent do we have on that bench that can only contribute in small portions? How much of that talent has been here for 3-4 years?
We have players that leave that shouldn’t be leaving. I think Hurt is going to be a good players but a 1 and done he is not

Reactions: denverexpat
It’s clear that we haven’t played well tonight, but this team hasn’t given up. The posts about players sucking and all the other garbage is meaningless. They are still in this game when they could have laid down and got blown out.

I’m at such a loss at how we still have a chance. Can we steal another one?

Thanks I'll think about getting that done if you want to do it come do it
Ok internet tough guy, be careful of what you ask for. There is a thing called CTC every year for fans to get together, I can't think of a better spot if you're saying what I think you are? Clarify what you mean by that please?

Was a good call, just gave a head fake and Tre didn’t stay disciplined.

# 1 Baylor struggling with OSU, who is at the bottom of their conference. Not only Duke struggling lol.

just need a foul then a miss and we can tie or win!....mission impossible, or improbable

Seriously though it’s time to start 4 guards and Carey, Hurt needs to be a role player.

Ok internet tough guy, be careful of what you ask for. There is a thing called CTC every year for fans to get together, I can't think of a better spot if you're saying what I think you are? Clarify what you mean by that please?

You said change a diaper and I said if you wanted to do it come do it take that ever how you want to I couldn't care less

Wow how is that not a foul?!?! And then the call for platek wow!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT