ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I really don’t know what adjustments we have made on offense or defense. We look to be doing exactly what we did in the first half.

This game has never really been close..they have kicked out butt since the tip..it sucks bad.

We have made zero adjustments, zero!
K is getting his rear end handed to him right now!

I've seen zero adjustments

not sure what our original game plan was so hard to identify any adjustment.. offense hasnt changed at all, mostly 1 v1 on the perimeter and then maybe throw into carey if we can...defense hasnt done anything to change what UNC is doing...and they are executing what they want right now..which appears to be Brooks inside

Every damn time we cut the lead down to 4-6 points we freaking let them push the lead back up 9 or 10 points

I will probably get hammered but so what I really personally think Tre is very overrated
I agree to an extent. I would say very but i do think he is sort of overrated. He’s a good pg but a lot of people say he’s the best in the country and i just don’t see that. At all. And i think he should be back for another year.

Still time. Sadly, 5 straight mins of intensity and execution can beat UNC. We’ve atleast 3 chances to steal their soul tonight and have fumbled it away everytime.

Duke still about to give it a run here

This team lost its identity in early in January. I hope we can find it again.

I’ve just tempered my expectations for this team. Moore being out for a bit combined with Hurt being a disappointment really hurt the upward trajectory of this team.
Not me, I'm the biggest homer and still believe they will make a return trip back to the ATL. What do I know lol.

Reactions: Fourteen44
We have Alex and Joey on the floor..we have abandoned any hope of defense now K is hoping to catch fire

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT