ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Moore with a momentum killer....unreal. Happens each time we have the change to close the gap. Pass the ball and we had the numbers for an easy score

Reactions: kingbluedevil
Lol at that charge but another time where we’re down 6 and come out with a sloppy offensive possession. The good thing is we have a tv timeout. Get them composed coach.

Everytime we get within striking distance, we start acting like we forgot how to play basketball

When UNC was called for a charge Bilas had a fit and said they should stop calling that but then Duke gets called for a charge and Bilas didn’t say a word

Good news is we still have a shot all things considered

That was an absolute killer. We had a 3 on 1 if we catch the ball with two hands and be strong. Come to a jump stop and drop it off to Vern. Killer

cheater face book fans already getting mouthy. Haven't heard anything from them in weeks. OFC
Just like a chump, hide when it's going bad, but show up running their mouth when they see daylight. Let's see how long they hang around.

It’s like, we got too close, let’s do something stupid lol. Cut down on turnovers and play defense and I think we can win this.

My only problem with the charge is they have been calling everything a block the entire night..now it’s a charge

Reactions: Louisville Crazie
That charge call was BS, if we could have scored then, the momentum would have really swung our way. Lead would have been down to 4.
OFC

Problem with that charge is all the previous close ones were blocks. Of course they were all on us...

Reactions: ioliva
I keep waiting for our defense to show flashes and they leave me disappointed every time

I just started watching and wow, UNC just looks better. It’s only one game and a rivalry at that, but I think they’re a better team tonight.

geez....that one ref hates us...how do you call a foul amongst that melee on anyone

Are we going to try anything different on defense this game? Or just let them to continue to kill us with jump shots and hope they start missing the last few minutes..

Reactions: tripleb71
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT