ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS CAL STATE FULLERTON NCAA TOURNEY 1ST RD OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Love seeing baker with a 3 but he absolutely got hosed on that “ foul” off the rebound wtf

Reactions: vcugreg
Moore hurt his hip according to K. Can we win game 2 without him if he is out?

I cannot believe they called that foul on baker 😂

Having Roach drive this team is a huge difference. I feel like Duke can make a decent run with him at the point.

Reactions: ioliva
I don't know, a Roach, Keels, AJ, Banchero Williams 5 should be able to win round 2. My guess is Moore plays but he won't be 100 percent.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Duke University is twice as far from Greenville as Davidson College. That’s crap

I'd rather have Davidson than Michigan State. I still have Zion flashbacks. Watched that in a bar with my dad, and the whole bar cheered when we lost. Brutal.
Disagree bud. Davidson shoots the hell out of the three and will give us fits on our switches on the outside. Rather take my coaches matching mid range and down low with MSU. Again, just my opinion

That hesitation, through the legs dribble and lay up by Roach was nice. Kid's gonna have a nice junior year. Glad he's starting.
Watching the highlights. Theo goes to set a screen, the other player wants no part of Theo. Banchero with an open 3. Nice.
Banchero playing strong. Mark too.
AJ with a very good second half.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fourteen44
Keels has not had a good month. Other than his driving ability I cannot see him making it in the NBA if he comes out. The "Keels is a great shooter" is one of the great mysteries of my lifetime. He is very good at driving, and is a decent defender. But he is very sloppy with the ball and makes poor decisions. Should be a 2 or 3 year guy, but I hear he is likely one and done.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Keels has not had a good month. Other than his driving ability I cannot see him making it in the NBA if he comes out. The "Keels is a great shooter" is one of the great mysteries of my lifetime. He is very good at driving, and is a decent defender. But he is very sloppy with the ball and makes poor decisions.
He needs a year two.

Reactions: christophero
Keels has not had a good month. Other than his driving ability I cannot see him making it in the NBA if he comes out. The "Keels is a great shooter" is one of the great mysteries of my lifetime. He is very good at driving, and is a decent defender. But he is very sloppy with the ball and makes poor decisions.
His driving ability will be negated when he plays against grown men who are just as strong or stronger than him

Michigan State up one at the half. If Michigan State loses this will be two straight one and dones for Izzo. They lost the play in game to UCLA last year.
Davidson now up 3! Game tied now.

Last edited:
What's up with the floor? Just saw a State player slip. Whatever it is they better fix it by Sunday

Agree but I think I’d rather Michigan St win tonight. Believe Davidson plays too disciplined, which could cause trouble for our young kids.
I agree. But Izzo has had K's number of late. Last year's ass whooping and the heartbreaker in '19 too.

Michigan State up one at the half. If Michigan State loses this will be two straight one and dones for Izzo. They lost the play in game to UCLA last year.
Davidson now up 3! Game tied now.
Duke will play MSU next. I’m not confident they’ll beat Sparty.

Reactions: JimboSlice00
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT