ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS CAL STATE FULLERTON NCAA TOURNEY 1ST RD OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

What was our last tournament loss? Oh yeah Michigan State. I will take your guys' word for it that they are a better match up. They make me nervous.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Idk why everyone expects Joey to play well when his minutes are extremely inconsistent and doesn’t get rewarded when he plays well. I don’t see keels in the dog pound after having horrid stretches.

i mean if the teams cool with keels swinging the momentum to cfs I don’t mind Joey missing those baskets he should’ve made

Idk why everyone expects Joey to play well when his minutes are extremely inconsistent and doesn’t get rewarded when he plays well. I don’t see keels in the dog pound after having horrid stretches.

i mean if the teams cool with keels swinging the momentum to cfs I don’t mind Joey missing those baskets he should’ve made
Wait you think that Joey's struggles are because of inconsistent playing time???...comments like this are why this board has become a joke!

Wait you think that Joey's struggles are because of inconsistent playing time???...comments like this are why this board has become a joke!
It’s definitely a part of it. Bakers always had the leash pulled. Or did you forget he burned a red shirt his first year for like 12 minutes of play?

This comment is why you’re the joke 😂🤣 carry on

Reactions: ioliva
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT